Ratings for Dr. David K. Haseltine

I complained of chest pains and asked to be referred for a stress test. He replied no saying "just muscular, too many false positives for a chest xray". Symptoms worsened. At age 65 I asked again for a chest xray. Hidtory of radiation exposure and smoking. Again no. A few months later hospitalized with CHF. Chest xray in ER. My children insisted on new doctors. Turns out I have stage 4 lung cancer which could have been diagnosed much earlier in the years I saw him. At this point I am terminal. PS: The chest xray from ER showed something the radiologist reported required evaluation. His partner never even mentioned this. My new doctor reviewed my old records and immediately sent me to oncologist. My advice : keep looking and don't trust the judgement of anyone in that building.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

RN very incompetent. took her 30 days to get her to re-order meds for 93yr. old woman. Then Dr. Haseltine tells her to find another doctor. Very unprofessional doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

I think Dr. Haseltine is a wonderful Doctor. He listens to you and answer's all your questions. He knows his stuff about medicine. I truly like him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Haseltine took over the care of my father in his 2nd week of hospitalization. He was responsive to the questions and concerns of myself, my mother and my father ( retired RN and MD) as treatment regimens were coordinated with other services to provide the necessary care. At the time of discharge, he ensured that we had all the resources needed to continue the care at home as well as all the appropriate contacts for any further questions/concerns that may occur.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. David K. Haseltine's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company