Ratings for Dr. Andrea L. Barr

Dr. Barr is a very kind and patient doctor, who takes her time during your appointment.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Barr made me feel very comfortable. She was very thorough and patiently answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Barr is very personable and takes the time to talk to you and answer questions.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr.Barr is a HORRIBLE woman. She asked a slew of highly inappropriate questions and then would clearly judge my husband and I based on our responses. She made me extremely uncomfortable, & I refused to go back to her. If you are anything but a six figure making couple of ten plus years together, don't go see this woman.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Barr found an extremely rare cancer on my cervix. Without her thorough examination & care, it could have been missed. Highly recommend her as your OBGYN. If I weren't moving from IA, she'd be delivering my 2nd.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

She is a very friendly Doctor that knows what she is talking about. She is polite and makes you feel comfortable. She is very knowledgeable about her job and about women in general. She is a doctor that I am glad that I am going to.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

She let me dictate how I wanted my labor to go and never suggested anything that she didn't feel I would agree to. She was always helpful and her information is current and also comes from the standpoint of being a mother herself.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

I was a first time mom and was very unsure about the pregnancy. I had horrible morning sickness almost the entire pregnancy and she let me try natural methods and then gave me a low dose nausea med when it started to take an effect on the baby's growth. We had a couple of scares but Dr. Barr informed us of all the pros and cons to any action we could take. I delivered a healthy baby boy July 2009. I was so thankful to have an OB like Dr. Barr. She was reassuring, informative, patient, kind, sincere, personable. I would recommend her to any one.!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

I really like Dr. Barr. She is really friendly and takes time to address all of your questions. However, I selected her because she was a D.O. and I thought she would have a more holistic approach. I really wanted a natural birth, but ended up with a C-Section for a large baby without a trial of labor first. I’m still upset because I don’t know if the C-Section was really necessary or not. I haven’t been back because I’m still angry about the C-Section. She is really helpful though. Her staff is wonderful. I’ve seen a few of them out and about and they always remember me and say hello.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Andrea L. Barr's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Bettendorf, IA