Ratings for Dr. Anthony Chin

Dr. Chin is amazing. He doesn't try to push extras on you and always tries to accommodate.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I personally have been going to Dr. Chin for almost 30 years my family has been with him for even longer. I dread the day he retires as he is the most amazing dentist that we will ever have.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

EXCELLENT Doctor and staff !!! I cant say enough about this doctor, very caring and professional

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Chin since I was a young child. He is a wonderful Dentist, often working through the weekends and evenings - calling at home to check up on patients. Wonderful Man!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

The only Dentist I've ever had. He's also been my mom's since she was young too. Very caring and knowledgeable. I don't know what I'll do when he retires!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Chin and staff are very friendly, knowledgeable. Dr. Chin has been my families dentist for many years and wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

An extremely caring doctor with good instincts and sound advice. I won't go to any other dentist. I trust his judgement when it comes to what procedures to best consider. Compassionate and very trustworthy.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Well, I don't see any reviews for 2015 and 2016 so here is mine. Absolutely the best dentist, EVER. We moved here from Montreal over 20 years ago and were very fortunate to randomly find Dr. Chin as a dentist. Honestly, I can't say enough good things about this man - he is everything that everyone has said before me on this site. I dread the day that he retires! Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Our family has been visiting Dr. Chin for 20 years. There is no better dentist to be found. He is caring always spends time to explain what needs to be done. I always feel like I am his number one priority when I visit and he will call you at home to see how things are. Wonderful man and he has a great team that works with him. We drive over 2 hours for our visits now and our grown children and their childhoods friends still visit Dr. Chin. That says it all!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

My family and I have been going to Dr. Chin since I was a little girl. He is kind, thorough, and always does what he can do make things affordable for his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013