Ratings for Dr. Philip R. Fischer

HE IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR. Dr. Fischer has improved my quality of life exponentially. Great with patients, on time, and very caring. I would reccomend him to anyone

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

he's a nice enough guy, and like the person before me said, he thought he knew right away what was wrong with me and told me my life was going to get a whole lot better. however, his diagnosis was either wrong or the treatments were completely ineffective- either way, my life continues to deteriorate from my disabling problems. it's great to give people hope, not so great if it's false hope. i think he should have kept his mind open to other possibilities as well, because there were several other types of specialists at the mayo clinic i believe i really needed to see, and because he was so sure of the diagnosis he did not allow me to and i do not have the funds to go back there again.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2009

Dr. Fischer is AMAZING!!!!!!! I am one of his patients and he is one of the best doctors I have every seen. He is EXTREMLY HELPFUL CARING AND KIND.He sat down with me and my mom and told us right off the bat that he was going to improve my quality of life and he has!!! He is POLITE, FUNNY, and CHARMING!!!!! He always took his time, when I saw him, and did his work carefully, and very well. Most of all he found me a diagnosis!!!!!!! the trip to see him at the mayo clinic was more than worth it.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Philip R. Fischer's Credentials

• Irvine California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)