Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Nataraj

I've been leaving messages for days with no reply whatsoever.......super frustrating!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Always listened and was open to options. Didn't just decide for you what was best. Super nice.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

This doctor is an excellent and thoughtful doctor. I did however after he left the practice find out that his staff didn't send off ANY referrals on my or my spouses behalf.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I am very disappointed that he left family practice to go into emergency medicine . He always took time to listen and explain options. Very thorough doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Jonathan Nataraj has been our family doctor since our son was born (2 years ago). He has always had our best interest at heart, listens to our problems and provides evidence based options as well as we discuss the topic on the level of being parents. I have never felt rushed, he will answer all of my concerns and questions. Also, he does not push drugs and is quick to refer to other service providers as needed. Even when we go in to regarding another family member he checks on how I am doing. I have never had to justify my families decisions- delaying vaccines, breastfeeding, using holistic medication/doctors such as chiro/acupunture and homeopathic medication. He is truly receptive to a holistic approach to health care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Best doctor I have ever seen. Doesn't make you feel rushed, takes the time to explain things. The new staff are great.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr. Nataraj is personable, friendly, takes the time to listen and acts in a very professional manner. However, what ticked me off were his clinic staff. I booked an appointment and showed up on time, only to discover the clinic location has changed durimg the past week! I was told notices were put in newspapers for the past 2 months. Would it have killed the receptionist to mention the location change when I booked.my appointment? Not many people read the papers and a wriiten notice mailed to each patient would have been more effective. It just goes to show that patients don't count much for anything as most doctors know there are more patients and less doctors to go around.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Jonathan Nataraj has been a wonderful Dr. for me. After moving to the city, I looked up Dr.s taking patients and went to him. He was polite, easy to talk to and I never felt rushed out of the office. He helped me identify some issues and worked with me to fix them. He was very understanding and considerate of any concerns and answered any questions I had. The staff are usually very busy but they were still nice and polite. As for the negative comments lately, I'm sorry these people had bad experiences and no one is perfect. I, too, have had to wait a bit longer to get into my appointment, where other times gotten in early and on time. It's the same as any walk in clinic or the hospital, you can't control everything. He's a young doctor, a good doctor, and just as human as the rest of us. I'm very happy with him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I went with my husband to his Doctor's appt and we didn't even make it into to see the Doctor. I have never seen such terrible receptionists in my life. Working in the health care system myself i know times get stressful but their behaviour and attitude is beyond appalling. I couldn't take the rolling eyes at patients, talking down to them and very poor communication before I got up and told my husband I would find him a new Doctor because I couldn't take one more minute of their behaviour. I was warned king in there beware of the receptionists but I never thought it could be that bad. Unfortunately I never met the Doctor but have heard he is good, it is just to bad he can't stay onetime or close to it with his patients. 45 mins to an hour running is getting pretty bad . I would never recommend or return to this Doctor because of the receptionists, like I said their attitude and behaviour is appaling

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

I have to disagree with the comment written below on the receptionists. I am a regular patient in the clinic, and I find these girls make my every visit very pleasant!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013