Ratings for Dr. James E. Chappell

Dr. Chappell rushes with his patients and is unprofessional. My procedure did not turn out well.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I would never recommend Dr. Chappell to anyone! I have poor results from my 2 surgeries that were done by him. He does very little and charges a lot and does not stand behind his " lack of work!"

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Chappell used Juvaderm as a filler in my nasolabial folds and under my eyes. After 6 months, I still have lumps and sunken areas that were not filled correctly. My face looks much worse than before this was done. I am so disappointed as he seemed to have a good reputation. He was fairly nice but lacks in technique. It is so disheartening to think that a plastic surgeon does not have better skill with dermal fillers. I only hope that I can find another doctor to correct this.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

This doctor is very good and very knowledgable but just as importantly, and perhaps harder to find, he is a kind, compassionate person. It is a rare combination. His nurse is exceptional and also very knowledgable. Both are always available when needed to answer questions and explain anything you don't understand. I am very particular in my choice of doctors and he is among the best I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. James E. Chappell's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Amerigroup