Ratings for Dr. Lara J. Gamelin

Excellent love my doctor, she is always on target with her diagnoses.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

She is extremely compassionate and competent, which is the perfect combination in a pcp. When she came to a problem that she was not as familiar with, instead of brushing me off or not taking me seriously, she referred me to a specialist - the perfect response. I don't expect my pcp to be as knowledgeable on every subject as a specialist would be, but I do hope that they will always own up to it and refer me to someone who is. That is exactly what Dr. Gamelin did.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr Gamelin is the best doctor at Corvallis Family medicine. If you can't get her, go elsewhere since the other doctors aren't helpful. She is knowledgeable and friendly. She was able to quickly arrow down my nerve problems to possible MS and get me to a specialist. She is somewhat conservative with birth control, she has a no IUD unless you are married policy, but she is great otherwise.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Very incompetent doctor should not be legally practicing medicine in the United States! BEWARE!!!DO NOT PUT YOUR HEALTH CARE IN THIS DOCTOR'S HANDS!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Lara J. Gamelin's Credentials

• Univ Of Saskatchewan, Coll Of Med, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Corvallis, OR