Ratings for Dr. Dennis Demirjian

They were awesome just took a long time to get caught from being short staffed the day of my procedure

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I am very picky about my dental care providers. My dad was a dentist, so I grew up knowing my way around a dental office. I have to say that Dr. Demirjian and his staff are top notch. No one likes to get a root canal, however they make it much more tolerable. I had no pain and no issues after the procedure. If you are looking for a great Endodontist, he is it! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff! Punctual, caring, and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

everything was quick, easy and painless. We are very grateful for the doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I never had a root canal and it was a pain free experience. I was nervous, but the staff and doctor made me feel relaxed and the time went by quickly. The work was done very well and I was very happy with the results. I only gave 4 stars for punctuality because I had to wait quite a while to get started, but a staff member come to the wait room to tell me there was a wait and apologized.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Moved from PR to Tampa less than a year ago. Found a Dentist Dr. Jacob Skinner, he referred to me to Dr. Dennis Demirjian, as I needed a treatment which was done on the same day. They even waited for me as I am not to familiar with the area and got lost on my way. They waited patiently for me and it was near the close of business. Very good to include all staff members.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Personable and professional dentist and staff. Prompt emergency appointment.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

painless root canal, professional staff, what's more to say

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Demirjian is personable, compassionate and his skill as an endodontist is exceptional. I have had 4 root canals over the last 5 or so years with Dr. Demirjian and the pain after the root canals was far less than I had experienced with my former endodontist . With two of the root canals, I had essentially no post-procedure pain and with the the two that had some pain the pain felt more like discomfort than significant tooth pain. Ibuprophen was all I needed to help ease the pain. During the procedures Dr. Demirjian made certain there was no pain. With my former endondontist both of root canal experiences were unpleasant, at best. The reception staff and technical staff are great at what they do, as well. It is clear that that the mission of the practice is to serve their patients.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

i had an emergency due to my own procrastination. when i called , dr. demirjian himself answered the phone and assured me that they could fit me in immediately. i had a root canal an hour later - instant relief. I would reccomend dr. demirjian without hesitation , absolutely proffesional treatment from the staff and office.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Dennis Demirjian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dennis Demirjian was raised in Huntsville, Alabama and earned his undergraduate degree from University of Alabama at Huntsville in 1993 with a major in biology. He also received both his DMD degree in 1997 as well as his post graduate endodontic degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 2000. Furthermore, he also completed a General Practice Residency at the VA hospital in Birmingham, Alabama. Dr. Demirjian is the sole owner of Citrus Endodontics in Tampa, Florida which he founded in 2002. Dr. Demirjian was voted as one of the Top Dentists in the Tampa Bay Area as published in the Tampa Bay Magazine.

• English