Ratings for Dr. Dennis Demirjian

I was referred by my dentist to Dr. Demirjian as a result of an abscess that had formed over a weekend. I immediately had an appointment the very next day. After X-rays, it was determined I needed a root canal. Dr. Demirjian thoroughly explained a plan of action. Before starting the root canal, he immediately drained a rather large abscess. I can honestly say that the entire procedural was almost pain free. I returned the next week for completion of the root canal. From the minute I entered his office, I was met with his courteous, caring staff. They even gave me some juice since my blood sugar was dropping. His assistant is one of the most caring professional. She would explain what she was about to do and how I was doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Demirjian.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Amazing place .. I got a root canal I ended up taking my niece w me as well and they did everything they could to make her comfortable which was much appreciated .. the root canal procedure was amazing pain free next to no pain after I recommend everyone uses this practice

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Great team and doctor. Cares about their patients.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr. Demirjian quickly and painlessly was able to do what others couldn't.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

Dennis made me feel very comfortable I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

And Dr Frank Berdos and all staff @ Citrus 5Star Service

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

I’ve had a couple of procedures performed by Dr. Demerjian. He’s always professional, explains everything thoroughly and every procedure has gone extremely well. His staff is exceptional and caring and they always follow up with a call to see how you’re recovering. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

This was my first root canal and it went smoothly.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Have had 2 root canals done by Dr. Demirjian and his staff. Would not go anywhere else. Everything is done thoroughly, with no pain.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

great experience with the Doctor and staff. He was very informative and explained all my options in great detail. I recommend this office highly.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Dennis Demirjian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dennis Demirjian was raised in Huntsville, Alabama and earned his undergraduate degree from University of Alabama at Huntsville in 1993 with a major in biology. He also received both his DMD degree in 1997 as well as his post graduate endodontic degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 2000. Furthermore, he also completed a General Practice Residency at the VA hospital in Birmingham, Alabama. Dr. Demirjian is the sole owner of Citrus Endodontics in Tampa, Florida which he founded in 2002. Dr. Demirjian was voted as one of the Top Dentists in the Tampa Bay Area as published in the Tampa Bay Magazine.

• English