Dr. Dennis Demirjian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dennis Demirjian

Have had several root canals in my past, this was by far best experience I have had. Quick and efficient, I highly recommend this practice if you need a root canal.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Excellent staff and Dr Demirjian is exceptional. His staff was able to work me in when I had an emergency. I wouldn’t go to anyone else

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

professional and caring with my procedure. they called to follow up afterwards and make sure that I was doing okay.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Very friendly and professional! ThankU very much for saving my tooth!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Dennis Demirjian and his employees were excellent. Unfortunately I have visited his Citrus Park & Tampa offices and both visits went better than expected. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends if they need a root canal.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

The Dr. was excellent and so was his staff. My experience had no problems which is what I want. If necessary this is where I will come again...

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

They were awesome just took a long time to get caught from being short staffed the day of my procedure

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I am very picky about my dental care providers. My dad was a dentist, so I grew up knowing my way around a dental office. I have to say that Dr. Demirjian and his staff are top notch. No one likes to get a root canal, however they make it much more tolerable. I had no pain and no issues after the procedure. If you are looking for a great Endodontist, he is it! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff! Punctual, caring, and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

everything was quick, easy and painless. We are very grateful for the doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Dennis Demirjian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dennis Demirjian was raised in Huntsville, Alabama and earned his undergraduate degree from University of Alabama at Huntsville in 1993 with a major in biology. He also received both his DMD degree in 1997 as well as his post graduate endodontic degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 2000. Furthermore, he also completed a General Practice Residency at the VA hospital in Birmingham, Alabama. Dr. Demirjian is the sole owner of Citrus Endodontics in Tampa, Florida which he founded in 2002. Dr. Demirjian was voted as one of the Top Dentists in the Tampa Bay Area as published in the Tampa Bay Magazine.

• English