Dr. Dennis Demirjian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dennis Demirjian

My 10 year old son had an accident with his little brother, which resulted in a broken tooth. We live in Thailand and we were very fortunate to be referred to Citrus Endodontics. Jabrina and Dr Berdos made my son very comfortable and at ease with the procedure and tools involved. The session was completed before we had to make the journey home. Jabrina also called us afterwards to make sure the recovery process was going well.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Very friendly staff. The doc was thorough in describing the procedure and the procedure was painless.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Demirjian and his assistant Kristie welcomed me, made sure that I was comfortable, explained exactly what my first root canal procedure and then flawlessly did the procedure. I had zero pain during and after the procedure. I highly recommend Dr Demirjian and his team. They are first class people and highly competent.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Top shelf operation! Stand behind their work all the way.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Very easy / fast root canal. Surprised that it was a painless procedure and I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

This was my first time visiting. You always hear horror stories about root canals however Dr Demirijian and his staff made it a quick and painless. I even went to work after. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Very efficient, no waiting. I've seen Dr Demirjian several times over the last 20 years and it has always been a pleasant experience. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

My recheck with Dr Demirjian went smoothly. Everything explained well and I was pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Have had several root canals in my past, this was by far best experience I have had. Quick and efficient, I highly recommend this practice if you need a root canal.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Excellent staff and Dr Demirjian is exceptional. His staff was able to work me in when I had an emergency. I wouldn’t go to anyone else

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Dennis Demirjian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dennis Demirjian was raised in Huntsville, Alabama and earned his undergraduate degree from University of Alabama at Huntsville in 1993 with a major in biology. He also received both his DMD degree in 1997 as well as his post graduate endodontic degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 2000. Furthermore, he also completed a General Practice Residency at the VA hospital in Birmingham, Alabama. Dr. Demirjian is the sole owner of Citrus Endodontics in Tampa, Florida which he founded in 2002. Dr. Demirjian was voted as one of the Top Dentists in the Tampa Bay Area as published in the Tampa Bay Magazine.

• English