Dr. Dennis Demirjian

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dennis Demirjian

This was my first time visiting. You always hear horror stories about root canals however Dr Demirijian and his staff made it a quick and painless. I even went to work after. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Very efficient, no waiting. I've seen Dr Demirjian several times over the last 20 years and it has always been a pleasant experience. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

My recheck with Dr Demirjian went smoothly. Everything explained well and I was pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Have had several root canals in my past, this was by far best experience I have had. Quick and efficient, I highly recommend this practice if you need a root canal.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Excellent staff and Dr Demirjian is exceptional. His staff was able to work me in when I had an emergency. I wouldn’t go to anyone else

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

professional and caring with my procedure. they called to follow up afterwards and make sure that I was doing okay.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Very friendly and professional! ThankU very much for saving my tooth!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Dennis Demirjian and his employees were excellent. Unfortunately I have visited his Citrus Park & Tampa offices and both visits went better than expected. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends if they need a root canal.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

The Dr. was excellent and so was his staff. My experience had no problems which is what I want. If necessary this is where I will come again...

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

They were awesome just took a long time to get caught from being short staffed the day of my procedure

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Dennis Demirjian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Dennis Demirjian was raised in Huntsville, Alabama and earned his undergraduate degree from University of Alabama at Huntsville in 1993 with a major in biology. He also received both his DMD degree in 1997 as well as his post graduate endodontic degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham in 2000. Furthermore, he also completed a General Practice Residency at the VA hospital in Birmingham, Alabama. Dr. Demirjian is the sole owner of Citrus Endodontics in Tampa, Florida which he founded in 2002. Dr. Demirjian was voted as one of the Top Dentists in the Tampa Bay Area as published in the Tampa Bay Magazine.

• English