Ratings for Dr. Joniece Morgan

Dr. J Morgan, is a great Dr. she takes her time with each patient, she knows what to look for when you give her your symptoms. I do know she is not perfect, but almost close. I have been her patient for 23yrs. I know you can't please everyone. But she gets A in my book. I prefer to visit her for any illness, because she is on point. May God bless her in all of her diagnosis. This is her callin. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Dr. Morgan is always very diligent and expedient with her diagnoses. It's amazing how much she knows and how quickly she is able to tell you what the problem is. I will always go to her for my medical needs.To the 1st commenter: I'm sorry you had a bad experience with dr. Morgan but I don't think it's fair or necessary to say that she has medical problems on a public site like this one. I'm sure you would expect your health care provider to respect your privacy, so it's only fair for you to do the same.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Morgan is very caring and she takes the time to listen and she is very knowledgeable. Not one of those doctor who guess and wonder what's going on. You will be very pleased if you see her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

dr morgan is a seasoned dr who knows her diseases. i was amazing after seeing her one time that i have made her my main dr. i hav a difficult disease & hav been to the best al has to offer. dr morgan knew just as much or more than the 'speciallists'. she made several observations about my mltpl scars from muscle biopsies & ask me what they were for. she was right on! many drs pretend to know much when in fact they know little. dr morgan on the other hand, knows much & yet is very professional about it, not at all arrogant or cocky. giv me dr morgan ANYDAY!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

This is one of the worst Dr. I have encounter in my life time and pray that no one else goes through what I have with her. For a person with some of the health problems she have she is a very judgmental doctor and do not take the time to listen and she has horrible wait time and bedside manner. She alway refers to herself and I did not go to her for her illness but my on but enlight of her health issues it would seem she would be more compassionate and understanding. The way she practice would causes either finanical hardship to a person or medical problems all together. THUMBS DWN but if you are lation you got a chance maybe...

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Joniece Morgan's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1984)

Multiplan