Ratings for Dr. Richard Kauffman

Absolutely excellent doctor. Listens very well, and is very respectful; doesn't make assumptions, even if I'm visiting for an ailment I've had before (e.g. sinus infection). He stays current on new research and new meds. Just excellent. I love that he doesn't take appointments. I just go when I'm sick; it's perfect. Everytime my health plan gets changed by my company, I pray he'll still be in my network. I'd recommend him and his character to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Kauffman runs a full-service no-appointments clinic: just walk in (I've never waited more than about 15 minutes). I've used his services for a number of sinus infections and bronchitis/pneumonia issues: bloodwork (CBC) and x-rays were handled in the office. Dr. Kauffman knew which meds worked best for most people against the strains of bug he'd cultured from those with symptoms like mine -- didn't just write "the usual". I'm a big fan of the people and have nothing but good things to say about the medicine. One thing to watch: this office handles insurance claims with very few providers. As a result, patients tend to be actually sick, for many pay their own way. It's worth it.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Richard Kauffman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal