Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Kopelow

Dr. Kopelow is a solid professional dentist from the 'Old School'. After suffering through 5 or 6 other trial dentists, I finally found him through glowing word of mouth. He immediately put me at ease, treated me like an adult/customer, and created a practical no-nonsense plan to bring me back to good dental health. He is quietly proud of his work and for very good reason. I have had no problems since I came to him...and I actually like going to the dentist now. His attitude, artisanal work, business professionalism and sense of humor are always an inspiration to me.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Not sure who that other reviewer was, but Dr. K is the best. He's gentle, and works with you to make sure that the job is done right the first time. I actually found him when another doc put in a temp crown and told me it was fine and I was done. Despite the really bad infection, Dr. K got me fixed up and out the door.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I had terrible pain and he laughed at me, made a joke and sent me on my way. I had to navigate a through a maze of dentists myself to get help. The office manager, who is also his wife was the only bright spot. She seemed to care and be attentive. Too bad she could not be the dentist and make him work in the office, although he would probably mess that up as well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012