You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karen E. Boyle

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

(Female commenter, this review is about 3 years overdue, 19 at the time of sx and 22 now) I went to Dr. Boyle to have surgery. Pre-op: Dr. Boyle was very knowledgeable and comforting even though I have never been comfortable talking to doctors. She put me at ease with ease. We were able to discuss my concerns regarding post-op appearance. The day of surgery: I was the first patient of the day which really helped with not eating/drinking pre-op. Just before being anesthetized, I had a revision to the surgery that was related to the overall aesthetic outcome. She listened and used my idea in the surgery. (insert amazing surgery here) I remember very briefly talking to her after waking up from surgery and she actually THANKED me for the idea. I was very scared of post-op pain and, thankfully, I didn't have any. The post-op appointment: Dr. Boyle and I were both satisfied with the outcome. I forgot to bring cash to pay for parking (hospital parking did not take cards) and expressed to her my issue, although extremely embarrassed about this, and she happily gave me a free parking pass. THAT is customer satisfaction. Now, 3 years later, I am still extremely happy with the results. With very minimal scarring, no one has ever been able to tell I had surgery. Sometimes even I forget although I could never forget the care and compassion she has for her patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr Boyle is simply amazing. She treats you like family and has the skills to back it up.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Boyle for a number years now and I have always found her to be a very helpful concerned Doctor whic is rage now days I recently had a Hydrcoele reparied by her and her follow up was amazing to say the least for the first time in a long time I am pain free in my testicles. She also trats me for Erectile Dysfunction, she has always answered all of my questions,and comes across genuinly concerned for her patients well being

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Dr. Karen E. Boyle's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He circumcised my husband perfectly and made his fore skin look neat and clean now I enjoy making love even more"

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "(Female commenter, this review is about 3 years overdue, 19 at the time of sx and 22 now) I went to Dr. Boyle to have surgery. Pre-op: Dr. Boyle was very knowle..."

October 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Karen" to "Karen E."

October 20, 2013