Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Grossi

As long as surgeries go according to plan he’s great. But if anything goes wrong he washes his hands of you.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr Grossi diagnosed my back issue just from listening to my symptoms and then verified with an x-ray. I previously had an MRI but it was inconclusive for my issue (spondylolisthesis). We approached non-invasively first, realizing the underlying issue would eventually need surgery to correct. It's been 6 months since the surgery and I couldn't be happier! It's like the pain and limitations for the last 1.5 years are a distant memory. Every office visit he was ready with answers most times before I asked the many questions on my list and explained every step of the process clearly. Everyone in the office was always friendly, helpful and kind. Highly recommend him to anyone in need of a neurosurgeon!!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Grossi is our hero! We could not ask for a better surgeon, professionalism and bed side manners. He's the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I am deaf. I have Neurofibromatosis II, which was found when I was 13. Dr. Grossi was the first NS I've ever had that took all the time I needed to answer my questions and not feel rushed. He also was the first that finally told me the full extent of my brain tumors. Wish I found him sooner!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Found Dr. Grossi by searching "No. 1 rated and Top Rated Neurosurgeon in NC! He didn't disappoint. His Dx was immediate and correct. I'd been to Orthpaedic surgeons and one very rude Raleigh Neurosurgeon previously. None of them were even willing to listen to my complaints of four years of relentless pain. Dr. Grossi gave me a plan for surgery and I immediately felt this was "the man"! My surgery was done and I'm presently in outpatient therapy. I have no doubt that my problem will eventually be incredibly less thanks to his skills! If you need a Neurosurgeon...this is the one you must see. From the front desk, to his Asistant Chris, and his sweet PA, Anne, all staff are wonderfully kind!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr Grossi is amazing. He is smart and compassionate. I would put my life in his hands again and couldn't be happier

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Grossi is an amazing surgeon. He is an excellent communicator who employs conservative measures when possible. He has successfully operated on my back twice due to ruptured discs and severe nerve pain. I trust him completely with my care. If you are searching for a talented neurosurgeon with experience, good judgment, and compassion, Dr. Grossi is an outstanding choice! His expertise is worth any wait time, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Grossi is confidant and assured. Two great qualities you want in your doctor. I believe he strives for excellence and generally attains it. I would whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Grossi. I had a lumbar 5/sacral anterior lumbar interbody fusion and posterior fusion on a Monday morning, and came home on Wednesday afternoon. My husband is amazed at how quickly I am recovering. Dr. Grossi is outstanding!

Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Grossi performed a discectomy and multi-vertebral fusion and the results were outstanding. He did a great job answering my questions and setting realistic recovery expectations. Recovery went better than expected and pre-surgery symptoms are completely alleviated. My only complaint is that for my two office appointments I waited 45 minutes and 1 hour 15 minutes past my scheduled appointment time before the appointment began.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Great surgeon. I can now function almost all things. 2 other so called "doctors" said that I could not be helped

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Peter M. Grossi's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)