Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Grossi

Dr. Grossi is an excellent surgeon, at the forefront of his field, and his staff members are equally excellent. The whole team is compassionate and they really listen to patients. Dr. Grossi makes sure that due diligence has been done to ensure that a surgical procedure is really required to address underlying issues. The team did a great job in setting expectations for the recovery process. Before my TLIF done in May 2019, I was in constant pain and could barely leave the house. 7 months later, after adhering to rehabilitation directions, the outcome was better than I hoped. My back feels the best it has been in the past 20 years!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

From the check-in to the check-out all were very nice. Wait time is almost nothing, from X rays to seeing Dr. Grossi. Dr. Grossi is very down to earth and spent all the time I needed for answers to my questions, pre-surgery, and post-op. He made me feel I was the only patient he had and was in no hurry to rush me out. Really, it is hard to put in words how well I was treated because most people would think I was making it up. My back issues have been helped greatly and what issues I still have, he explained in advance that I may still have because this one surgery would not address all of my issues. However, do not think I am not happy about where I am today. I feel I have my life back again.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Grossi is an outstanding Neurosurgeon. He spends time with his patients and explains things thoroughly. He treated me with upmost respect and kindness (all of his staff did). Dr Grossi has wonderful bedside manors. You don't feel like a number when you are at his office for a visit. He and his staff are caring a compassionate and also very knowledgeable. Dr Grossi is by far the best neurosurgeon. He helped my back situation. Some of the problems were immediately gone after surgery. He and his staff really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Words cannot describe Dr Grossi's giving and kind attitude, experience, respect for patients -- he is possibly one of the best doctors I have been acquainted with in my 70 years. He cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Professional and as good as his excellent repretation.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I recently had a lumbar fusion L-4 L-5. I was almost paralyzed by pain before my surgery. Today a little over a month out from surgery, I AM PAIN FREE! Praise God and Dr. Peter Grossi and his wonderful staff at Duke Health.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I very recently had an anterior cervical discectomy/fusion procedure by Dr. Grossi. The surgery went very well, and I have only taken a few Tylenol post-op. I never expected to feel this good. Dr. Grossi has my highest recommendation

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

As long as surgeries go according to plan he’s great. But if anything goes wrong he washes his hands of you.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr Grossi diagnosed my back issue just from listening to my symptoms and then verified with an x-ray. I previously had an MRI but it was inconclusive for my issue (spondylolisthesis). We approached non-invasively first, realizing the underlying issue would eventually need surgery to correct. It's been 6 months since the surgery and I couldn't be happier! It's like the pain and limitations for the last 1.5 years are a distant memory. Every office visit he was ready with answers most times before I asked the many questions on my list and explained every step of the process clearly. Everyone in the office was always friendly, helpful and kind. Highly recommend him to anyone in need of a neurosurgeon!!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Grossi is our hero! We could not ask for a better surgeon, professionalism and bed side manners. He's the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. Peter M. Grossi's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)