You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Grossi

Had ACDF surgery March 2, 2016. Played 9 holes of golf 6 weeks, + 1 day later! NO PAIN, NO RESTRICTION! Dr. Grossi correctly diagnosed my issue upon a referral visit; spent well over an hour explaining the diagnosis, the prescribed treatment, and the prognosis. Dr. Grossi was very diligent and detailed throughout the whole process. He and his staff prepared me thoroughly from A to Z. Not only was the surgery successful, the care and follow up by Dr. Grossi and his staff was exceptional. I have recommended Dr. Grossi to 3 friends, one who has already made his first visit and was impressed by the attention he received from the staff. Thank you Dr. Grossi for giving me a big part of my life back --PAIN FREE!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Had fusion surgery in September 2015. Can't believe I put this off for so many years. I have a new life- no longer sleep with a heating pad! Dr. Grossi spends time with you....explains everything very well, answers any question and addresses all your concerns. Great staff in the office,. A wonderful P.A.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Grossi did my back surgery in March 2012. Deg. Disc disease. Removed my L3. Fused L4-5. Put in 2 Rods & 4 Screws. After about 4 wks, i feel like a new person. If i EVER NEED back surgery again...Dr. Grossi will be the Only Dr to operate on me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Grossi is the best of the best. I have had two spinal surgeries under his care. He is the total process from diagnosis to the operation to the follow up. He and his staff are professional and comforting.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Grossi is a grade A individual as well as surgeon. He was very thorough with explanations showing me xrays and explaining what the surgery outcomes would be, best and worst case scenario. He has a great personality. He had his staff really care. My surgery went very well and I am extremely happy. I highly recommend Dr. Grossi to anyone. Any wait that you have is well worth it, as he takes as much time with you as is needed.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Peter Grossing is an extraordinary doctor with an exceptional staff. If there were a rating higher than five stars he, his office and their level of skill, care and compassion would be deserving of it.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

This young doctor is a prodigy! I am 58 years old and have suffered back pain since age 18. After 5 neck and back surgeries Doctor Grossi's interventions has me moving pain-free for the 1st time in my adult life! The staff that works with are wonderful, professional and exercise a great bedside manner. I highly and genuinely recommend this team of neurological healers!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Peter Grossi is one of the most knowledgable and highly skilled neurosurgeons in the country, after doing the research on doctors. He also has the best bedside manner, in that he explains things at the right level for the patient, and gives them options. I was 100% satisfied with the care and results of my surgery and would recommend him to anyone needing disk surgery, without question.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Grossi is thorough in explaining procedures, results and what to expect after surgery. His bed side manners show compassion. He takes time to answer all questions and is patient with you.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Outstanding treatment from A - Z. I have already exceeded Dr. Grossi's conservative predictions of the likely success in relieving pain and overall comfort level achieved by the surgery. The pre op physical therapy was very helpful in strengthening my legs to prepare me for squatting rather than bending over. After 40 years of almost constant back pain, I am now nearly pain free. I rate Dr. Grossi and his entire staff 10+

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Peter M. Grossi's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had ACDF surgery March 2, 2016. Played 9 holes of golf 6 weeks, + 1 day later! NO PAIN, NO RESTRICTION! Dr. Grossi correctly diagnosed my issue upon a refe..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had fusion surgery in September 2015. Can't believe I put this off for so many years. I have a new life- no longer sleep with a heating pad! Dr. Grossi spends t..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grossi did my back surgery in March 2012. Deg. Disc disease. Removed my L3. Fused L4-5. Put in 2 Rods & 4 Screws. After about 4 wks, i feel like a new perso..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grossi is the best of the best. I have had two spinal surgeries under his care. He is the total process from diagnosis to the operation to the follow up. ..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grossi is a grade A individual as well as surgeon. He was very thorough with explanations showing me xrays and explaining what the surgery outcomes would be..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Peter Grossing is an extraordinary doctor with an exceptional staff. If there were a rating higher than five stars he, his office and their level of skill, care..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This young doctor is a prodigy! I am 58 years old and have suffered back pain since age 18. After 5 neck and back surgeries Doctor Grossi's interventions has ..."

June 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.dukeraleighhospital.org/physicians/20080715143835339". Postal Code has been updated from "27601" to "27609". Address has been updated from "None" to "3480 Wake Forest Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19198625650".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drneurosurgery.org" to "http://www.dukeraleighhospital.org/physicians/20080715143835339". Postal Code has been updated from "27601" to "27609". Address has been updated from "None" to "3480 Wake Forest Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19198625650".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Peter Grossi is one of the most knowledgable and highly skilled neurosurgeons in the country, after doing the research on doctors. He also has the best bedside..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grossi is thorough in explaining procedures, results and what to expect after surgery. His bed side manners show compassion. He takes time to answer all q..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding treatment from A - Z. I have already exceeded Dr. Grossi's conservative predictions of the likely success in relieving pain and overall comfort lev..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He was an amazing surgeon. Very informative, only bad thing is the after care. He could send you to a good neurologist who understands your condition before he ..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I can't thank Dr. Grossi enough. After my car accident, and after I was told I had to have surgery. I'll gladly admit I was scared. However, Dr. Grossi clearly ..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grossi is truly exceptional in every facet of his profession. In our first meeting he carefully explained my conditioned, informed me of my options and gav..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so impressed with my initial meeting with Dr. Grossi that I made the appointment for my lumbar fusion that same day. He explained very thoroughly what he..."

November 8, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "You never know how accurate these ratings are until you actually see the doctor yourself. After visiting with Dr. Grossi I can say that everything you read on h..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grossi is a very knowledgeable doctor. He took the time to explain every detail of my MRI - in very simple terms. I never felt pushed to have surgery. He ga..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Did not seem knowledgeable about what he saw on MRI and was unable to provide an adequate explanation for why my mother was not a candidate for surgery. At her..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had Surgery T-1 T-2 graft and appliance. Dr. Grossi is awesome. He takes time with patients. He explains and answers questions. Unlike other Drs he is not c..."

September 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=943646'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 6, 2014