Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Grossi

Dr Grossi has an excellent reputation. I wanted only the best to do my lumbar fusion surgery. I am six weeks post op now and feeling great. I couldn't have had a better experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Grossi by a friend who is a nurse at Duke Raleigh. Although I already had visited another neurosurgeon, she insisted that I schedule an appointment with him. My husband and I were so impressed with his knowledge regarding the latest treatment plans for my neck pain. Dr. Grossi took quite a bit of time to explain the surgery procedure and to answer questions. I am most pleased that my pain level has gone from a 7 to 10 to a zero!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Had ACDF surgery March 2, 2016. Played 9 holes of golf 6 weeks, + 1 day later! NO PAIN, NO RESTRICTION! Dr. Grossi correctly diagnosed my issue upon a referral visit; spent well over an hour explaining the diagnosis, the prescribed treatment, and the prognosis. Dr. Grossi was very diligent and detailed throughout the whole process. He and his staff prepared me thoroughly from A to Z. Not only was the surgery successful, the care and follow up by Dr. Grossi and his staff was exceptional. I have recommended Dr. Grossi to 3 friends, one who has already made his first visit and was impressed by the attention he received from the staff. Thank you Dr. Grossi for giving me a big part of my life back --PAIN FREE!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Had fusion surgery in September 2015. Can't believe I put this off for so many years. I have a new life- no longer sleep with a heating pad! Dr. Grossi spends time with you....explains everything very well, answers any question and addresses all your concerns. Great staff in the office,. A wonderful P.A.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Grossi did my back surgery in March 2012. Deg. Disc disease. Removed my L3. Fused L4-5. Put in 2 Rods & 4 Screws. After about 4 wks, i feel like a new person. If i EVER NEED back surgery again...Dr. Grossi will be the Only Dr to operate on me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Grossi is the best of the best. I have had two spinal surgeries under his care. He is the total process from diagnosis to the operation to the follow up. He and his staff are professional and comforting.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Grossi is a grade A individual as well as surgeon. He was very thorough with explanations showing me xrays and explaining what the surgery outcomes would be, best and worst case scenario. He has a great personality. He had his staff really care. My surgery went very well and I am extremely happy. I highly recommend Dr. Grossi to anyone. Any wait that you have is well worth it, as he takes as much time with you as is needed.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Peter Grossing is an extraordinary doctor with an exceptional staff. If there were a rating higher than five stars he, his office and their level of skill, care and compassion would be deserving of it.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

This young doctor is a prodigy! I am 58 years old and have suffered back pain since age 18. After 5 neck and back surgeries Doctor Grossi's interventions has me moving pain-free for the 1st time in my adult life! The staff that works with are wonderful, professional and exercise a great bedside manner. I highly and genuinely recommend this team of neurological healers!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Peter Grossi is one of the most knowledgable and highly skilled neurosurgeons in the country, after doing the research on doctors. He also has the best bedside manner, in that he explains things at the right level for the patient, and gives them options. I was 100% satisfied with the care and results of my surgery and would recommend him to anyone needing disk surgery, without question.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Peter M. Grossi's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal