Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Moreland

Dr Moreland and his staff were so very kind, knowledgeable and compassionate. I am so glad I was referred to see him. I was seen within 5 minutes and he spent at least a half hour with me:)

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Had to wait 5 minutes for one appointment.Dr Moreland was known for his punctuality. Saw him 16 times in 3 years. His staff very considerate and responded to phone calls in a timely and knowledgable manner. Never mentioned a study to me as others have said. I have been treated for Arthritis for 17 years by different Rheumatologist due out of state moves. Dr Larry Moreland was outstanding in his knowledge and his treatment of my disease. I was told he left University of Alabama to head of another Immunology and Rheumatology dept at a university in Pennsylvania.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Was only interested in getting me into a drug study for my condition. Did not exam me and questioned my previous surgery as if it were not needed. He has the expertise and is probably a very good researcher and public speaker, but his doctoring skills and patient communication skills are lacking. He should just stick with research.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

Not always responsive to questions. Office is efficient and helpful

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

He misdiagnosed and mismanaged me. all he wanted to do was put me on some drug study. It turns out he gets paid big bucks by the drug companies

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007