Ratings for Dr. James M. Losito

Went to Dr. Losito for what I thought would be to correct pain in foot from running. Over one year later and one surgery (done by his colleague) later, I am in more pain than I ever was prior to going to him and my feet are permanently damaged. They made my situation worst and did not give me sound advice. The interns put incorrect information in my files and the doctors signed off of it. It has been a pretty scary and frustrating experience for me. Essentially, I am disabled after my interactions.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I took my 12 year old to 2 previous (highly recommended) doctors, both with horrible bedside manner and cryptic diagnoses. I knew I had to have her evaluated correctly and I needed to totally understand what she had since a child could end up with lifelong feet issues if not properly evaluated. The minute I walked into the patient room, I knew I had made the right decision with selecting Dr. Losito. His staff was informative, smart, passionate and Dr. Losito spent so much time with us, he even looked right into my daughters eyes and explained things at her level! Additionally HE (not staff) followed up personally by calling me after he reviewed her MRI. That rarely happens today. By the way he has a HUGE practice and still has amazing bedside manner and personal attention. I have since referred 2 friends and my mother-in-law! My 12 year old starts PT next week and is already feeling better! SEE LOSITO, he was amazing, I wish there were more Docs like him in Miami!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Physician and staff are very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. I have had an exceptional experience and would definitely recommend Dr. Losito to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

The doctor is excellent and the staff was very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Losito is a professor of podiatry @ Barry University. He has a intense passion for what he does and loves to teach the residents of podiatry @ Barry. He is on the cutting edge of all the latest techniques and therapies. Equally as important and refreshing to me is is great bedside manner. He is very personable and has a great sense of humor. His business card list a e-mail contact @ Barry University that I can communicate to him with. He is normally quick to respond. The day I returned from surgery 2 residents and Dr. Losito called to check on me. Initially, I thought it would be uncomfortable having the residents around during my visits with him. I now find myself feeling fortunate to have a Dr. that is able to clearly demonstrate his passion for what he does and to be a part of it. Do not hesitate to see him !

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. James M. Losito's Credentials

• Spanish

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)