Ratings for Dr. Aruna Gupta

The doctor is so nice and kind. She honestly does the bare minimum but she still does her job. But the staff is horrible. They are terrible lazy people. The red head is the worst. I do not know how she is employed when there are so many more deserving unemployed. The staff seems like they are almost special needs. Rosa is nice ahes the only one worth talking to. And the tiny tiny waiting room that smells like mold is either wayy to hot and over crowded or way too cold. I started waiting outside because there were so many people in there and they bring their kids that are sick around pregnant women. I spent the night in the hospital with the flu after waiting for my doctor for over 3 hours.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

No need to say anymore. If you read all the reviews you will get the point. This place is horrible. I will never ever go back. Worst service I have ever had in a doctors office. Gupta Is a lier and is only after the money.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

What a horrible experience it has been.. Never had a doctor so rude to her patients she pointed her finger at me as if to scold me. long story short she was yelling and only cared that she got paid the co-payment. She has no manners for her patients.. In need of a PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR. The wait is always long for a useless 5 minute appointment. Does not take your time.. DO NOT go here!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I should have run when I initially tried to make my first appointment. I was placed on hold for 15 minutes for both of my initial phone calls before hanging up. The third time my call was answered after about five minutes of being on hold. I've gone to this doctor twice in the last month. I have had to wait over two hours each time for my appointment. She is nice, but not worth the wait or the money that is charged. She doesn't give results over the phone so you have to go back in, wait another two hours, get two minutes or less of her time, and get charged $100. I would like to send an invoice to her for the time I've spent sitting in the waiting room. Her office is poorly run and to me that's a reflection on her. It is apparent that her patients' time is not viewed as valuable by her based on the amount of time you sit and wait.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I was recommend to see Dr Gupta by a very close friend. Yes, it's true the waiting time is long, however, she is worth it. Dr. Gupta is very caring and loving. She calls all her pregnant patients momma who've I found very relational. She supported my birth plan. When I arrived at the hospital she checked in on me, she checked in through out my labor and post delivery she can and visited our room. She took a picture with out little one after birth. She was also very comforting to my husband. We love dr Gupta and her fun staff.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I saw Dr. Gupta for the first time and I was very satisfied. The wait was a little longer than I planned but once I got in to see her she answered all my questions and I felt like she was very concerned for me. She ordered tests to be done and even gave me a sample medication because I am a cash patient. I had a good wxperience and will go back again. The staff is very busy but they semed to be truly interested in making sure things go good for you. I will recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Most unpleasant experience of my life!!!! I go into this doctors office, appointment at 9am. 10 other women on the sign in sheet for the same time, one doctor!!! The waiting room temperature was turned up so high we had to wait outside, I dont know how the other women could handle it being they were all crammed in an extremely small room basically sweating on eachother. An hour and a half later, I finally get called in. The "doctor" was taking cell phone calls all throughout my appointment which was very unprofessional if you ask me. She was rude to both me and the father of my child also, like we were a bother to her. Then, I end up moving out of state, and they refuse to give me my records! I call to get it all set up and the VERY RUDE AND IGNORANT staff member not only did not give me a chance to talk because she spoke over me the entire time, due to the fact that I tried to get her to listen (which she would not) she hung up the phone on me!!!!! I then called back, she picks up, sits and listens... I say "hello?" Click. She was waiting to hear if it was me- calling back did no good, she just chose not to answer. Great way to treat your patients! DO NOT GO TO THIS "PRACTICE" BECAUSE THATS ALL THEY'RE DOING- PRACTICING!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Very good bedside manner, very informative, caring, and excellent staff.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I went to the urgent care and Dr Gupta came in this doctor was so rude and argued with me about my symptoms, she refused to give me motrin for my pain, allI can say is run don't walk to the next doctor because this one does not care and she shows it.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Her staff is the worst Blanca has the worst personality I am 4 months and needed more test done and couldn't be done because my insurance got denied I call my insurance nd they tol me it was active. It seems like her staff don't do their job plus I was skipped and waited over an hour to be seen. Worst experience ever.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014