Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Doz

Dr. Doz has been my eye doctor from the start. 30+ years later he is still the best. I strayed once and was back to Dr Doz immediately. He now sees my husband and my daughter.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Doz for almost 20 years! He always takes his time to answer all my questions. I won't change my optometrist until he retires....which hopefully isn't soon!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

The best Doctor I have ever come into contact with. The whole family has been seeing him for years - amazing knowledge and service - no areas to improve on. If perfect was possible, Dr. Doz would be the example to follow!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Great doctor, very knowledgeable, spends a lot of time to understand your problems!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Doz is phenomenal. He's seen me since my very first eye exam as a child (I'm now 25) and even though I've moved and no longer live in the same city, I still make a 45 minute drive to see him. He's so knowledgable and takes all the time you require of him. I'll never trust somebody with my eyes as much as him!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Doz made me feel very comfortable, and explained the solution to my problem in an easy to comprehend way. I came away feeling with a high level of confidance in his care.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Doz is the best! He's patient and thorough. Makes you feel comfortable. And just an all-around great guy. My sister and her kids have been going to him for years and years. I completely, highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I saw Dr. Doz back in 2010. He was patient and thorough during the exam and the discussion. He seemed knowledgeable, and I've been happy with the prescription he provided.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Doz is thorough, careful, courteous and caring. I trust him completely with my eyes.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I've seen four different optometrists in the last 4 years and Dr. Doz is by far the best. I gave him a run down of my medical history, concerns, and issues and he ran additional tests based on my concerns. He also offered to send a letter with my results to my neurologist. Dr.Doz is patient, caring, professional and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this optometrist.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013