Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Doz

he was very sharp and found my cataracts and set up my operation. great work and referral John

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I bought new glasses from him - the comments were: fabulous, love, love them where did you get your glasses. Wonderful people. Thanks SOOO Much.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Doz is an extremely knowledgeable doctor providing excellent care. Everyone I have referred to him have been very pleased with his thorough examination.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Horrible bedside manner borderline creepy. Was an overall terrible experience dealing with him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr.Doz has been my doctor for over 15 years. He saved my vision multiple of times. His staff is so helpful, he is a concern doctor with years of experience

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I have been coming to Dr. Doz for about 7 years . My last visit is my last as he is not willing to change the presciption. Even if you tell him it is not working for you. I went to another doctor and I now have glasses I can use.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Doz has been my eye doctor from the start. 30+ years later he is still the best. I strayed once and was back to Dr Doz immediately. He now sees my husband and my daughter.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Doz for almost 20 years! He always takes his time to answer all my questions. I won't change my optometrist until he retires....which hopefully isn't soon!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

The best Doctor I have ever come into contact with. The whole family has been seeing him for years - amazing knowledge and service - no areas to improve on. If perfect was possible, Dr. Doz would be the example to follow!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Great doctor, very knowledgeable, spends a lot of time to understand your problems!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014