You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Doz

Have been seeing Dr. Doz for almost 20 years! He always takes his time to answer all my questions. I won't change my optometrist until he retires....which hopefully isn't soon!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

The best Doctor I have ever come into contact with. The whole family has been seeing him for years - amazing knowledge and service - no areas to improve on. If perfect was possible, Dr. Doz would be the example to follow!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Doz is phenomenal. He's seen me since my very first eye exam as a child (I'm now 25) and even though I've moved and no longer live in the same city, I still make a 45 minute drive to see him. He's so knowledgable and takes all the time you require of him. I'll never trust somebody with my eyes as much as him!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Doz made me feel very comfortable, and explained the solution to my problem in an easy to comprehend way. I came away feeling with a high level of confidance in his care.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Doz is the best! He's patient and thorough. Makes you feel comfortable. And just an all-around great guy. My sister and her kids have been going to him for years and years. I completely, highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I saw Dr. Doz back in 2010. He was patient and thorough during the exam and the discussion. He seemed knowledgeable, and I've been happy with the prescription he provided.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Doz is thorough, careful, courteous and caring. I trust him completely with my eyes.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I've seen four different optometrists in the last 4 years and Dr. Doz is by far the best. I gave him a run down of my medical history, concerns, and issues and he ran additional tests based on my concerns. He also offered to send a letter with my results to my neurologist. Dr.Doz is patient, caring, professional and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this optometrist.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Doz is a wonderful optometrist, he's very knowledgeable, up to date on technologies/tests, can identify complicated eye problems and quickly set you up with eye specialist to see you right away if needed. He's very competent at what he does, as a patient I have always been very well looked after. I have been going to him for nearly 10 years, have seen other specialist and optemetrist overseas and still he's my first go to guy if I have any concerns related to my eyes. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Benjamin Doz's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been seeing Dr. Doz for almost 20 years! He always takes his time to answer all my questions. I won't change my optometrist until he retires....which hope..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best Doctor I have ever come into contact with. The whole family has been seeing him for years - amazing knowledge and service - no areas to improve on. I..."

November 19, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.optometristsclinic.com/en/optometrists_clinic.html". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5N 3K5". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 12318 Jasper Avenue NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804880944".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, very knowledgeable, spends a lot of time to understand your problems!!"

November 6, 2014