Ratings for Dr. Derek Carroll

Excellent, caring Doctor. Punctuality is a little off but that is because he spends as much time as required with his patients

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I have had Dr Carroll as my GP for about 14 years now- and I have ZERO complaints . He is wonderful. And so is is very friendly MOA :)

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Carroll is a fantastic practitioner. He's the kind of GP that everyone wants. He listens, he cares, he is open to alternatives, he's honest, and he keeps himself well informed. Dr. Carroll has been there for me for 25 years. He is incredibly supportive and compassionate. He will go that extra mile for you. I dread the day he retires.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

We feel so lucky to have Dr.Carroll as a doctor. He always takes the time to listen and never makes me feel rushed like some doctors. He goes above and beyond for his patients, even phoning in the evening to check on me when I was having a urgent issue. He takes my concerns seriously and never minimizes them. I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

A first-rate general physician; well informed, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Great support thru my 4 years of dealing with my brain tumor. He has taken on the role of my case manager, and has been supportive when I have been trying non traditional treatments.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr. Carroll is very caring and knowledgeable. He takes the time to listen, explain the condition in plain words, easily describe his plan, and counsel. He spends extra time with his patients, although I understand that the government pays gp for only 10 min visits. So Dr. Carroll is very generous. He is very thorough in his investigations. He is always researching and updating himself to provide the best treatments. He is on the ball for difficoult and complicated conditions - yet he does not hesitate to send you to see a specialist. I just trust him. He is also open to integrative therapies. He uses nutrition and less invasive approaches, and prescribes drugs if needed. He is extremely socially-conscious. He is very approachable, warm and with a good sense of humor. I hope he will never retire! PS: If he has emergencies, he may not be on time. But that is the nature of what he does.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Carroll for most of my adult life. He has always been frank but with a lovely gentle style. He feels more like a health partner then just a directive doctor. He has shown me that I know my own body better then any medical person, and to trust my instincts with my health. He has been there as a support through some trying emotional times and I don't know what I'll do when he retires. I can't imagine a better physician assisting me.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Ive had this doctor since a very young age, he has helped me through everything!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Dr. Carroll has been my doctor as well as my sisters Dr for about a dozen years. He is a very good listener and his style compliments ours as he is a partner in healing unlike some Doctors, and namely some who cover for him when he goes away to do charity work elsewhere - we cringe to have to talk to the heirarchical thinking Dr.s who talk down to you...

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011