You may also like

Marie is incredible! I have been seeing her for 2 yrs and she has helped me immensely. I have seen a few therapists in the past but no one has gotten me this far in my journey. I recommend her to anyone who is seeking advice.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Awesome! Been seeing here for 10 plus years and she is a life coach also. She change my life. I can be open honest about anything. I am so comfortable with her she just let's you take your time. I will see her even if I'm not depressed so I can update her or maybe get an idea to change. She is great in motivation. Dr Sauro/Marie is everything one needs in a therapist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

I couldn't have asked for a better psychologist. Dr. Sauro is such a compassionate person and cares deeply for the people who come to her for help. I was so very lucky to have her in my time of need.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Marie D. Sauro's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Marie is incredible! I have been seeing her for 2 yrs and she has helped me immensely. I have seen a few therapists in the past but no one has gotten me this fa..."

May 16, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Marie" to "Marie D."

October 20, 2013