Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Fogarty

almost 10 years and i am still going to doctor fogarty

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

I am a fairly new patient of Dr. Fogarty, but will say that he is by far the best doctor I have seen in my 50+ years. I hated to give the 3 on punctuality...but the reason he runs late is because he spends quality time with his patients. I also love that he walks into the examination room and pulls out a handwritten note where he has reviewed your file BEFORE seeing you. He never sugars coats anything, yet is full of compassion. A real life Marcus Welby, M.D.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

I've been a patient for 6-7 years. I'm not an "easy" patient because I question most everything. I have strong faith in Dr Fogarty's abilities and knowledge. Rick Frommer

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

REAL PERSON with REAL Bedside Manner!! I love good customer service, and therefore, typically hate going to doctors. Dr. Fogarty has never kept me waiting, knows my family and asks about them all the time, and is genuinely concerned. I have seen him at the funeral home when a patient died, and when asked why he came, his response was "It is what I needed to do" I would highly recommend him to anyone in earch of a GP in this area!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009