Ratings for Dr. Jed Rabinovitch

Thank goodnesss for these unbias reviews. Now I know who to really see: DR. CHRISTOPH KRANEMANN. DA BEST! iF EVER YOU NEED SURGERY GO TO DR. CHRISTOPH KRANEMANN, BUT A VERY VERY BUSY DOCTOR, A PROFESSIONAL THOUGH.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Just came from an appointment with this Dr for a pre-surgery axam and consultation. OMG what an absolutely RUDE and INCONSIDERATE Dr. I wouldn't visit him again if he was the last Dr. on earth. Im so glad I googled him. This confirms my distrust of him ever laying his hands on anyone's eyes. I can't help but think that the good reviews are fake and fabricated. RUN and I mean RUN from this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I regret that I did my cataract surgery with him. I wish I had checked the reviews on this site before my surgery. Please run away from this doctor as fast as you can.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

This is the rudest man I have ever met. He actually yelled at me. The man yelled at me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

This doctor should not continue to practise medicine. He requires therapy for his hatred of people.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Stay away from him. The cataract surgery he did for my mom failed. We had to see another doctor to fix it.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Rabinovitch operated on my two cataracts and I have been trouble free for the last 60 years. I cannot believe the reviews that I have read on this page as I have found the Doctor to be knowledgeable, helpful, very able and caring person.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

After reading all of these reviews I've decided to not to this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

We ran out of glaucoma eye drops and our pharmacist faxed Dr. Rabinovitch for an urgent prescription. After all was completed the Doctor called me personally to make sure that we received our drops. What else need to be said?

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Rabinovisch is condescending, rude, and ruined my cornea after cataract surgery. Even after a transplant my vision is poor. He gave me nothing for high pressure after the surgical disaster, until I asked about the migranes I was having. After that, I have had to take medication to keep the pressure under control. I wanted to sue, but doctors have an airtight defence by just saying that anything COULD happen and there was nothing else they could have done.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015