Ratings for Dr. Jed Rabinovitch

This is the rudest man I have ever met. He actually yelled at me. The man yelled at me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

This doctor should not continue to practise medicine. He requires therapy for his hatred of people.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Stay away from him. The cataract surgery he did for my mom failed. We had to see another doctor to fix it.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Rabinovitch operated on my two cataracts and I have been trouble free for the last 60 years. I cannot believe the reviews that I have read on this page as I have found the Doctor to be knowledgeable, helpful, very able and caring person.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

After reading all of these reviews I've decided to not to this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

We ran out of glaucoma eye drops and our pharmacist faxed Dr. Rabinovitch for an urgent prescription. After all was completed the Doctor called me personally to make sure that we received our drops. What else need to be said?

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Rabinovisch is condescending, rude, and ruined my cornea after cataract surgery. Even after a transplant my vision is poor. He gave me nothing for high pressure after the surgical disaster, until I asked about the migranes I was having. After that, I have had to take medication to keep the pressure under control. I wanted to sue, but doctors have an airtight defence by just saying that anything COULD happen and there was nothing else they could have done.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I found Dr Rabinovitch to be extremely rude and condescending. He basically rushed me out of his office and didn't allow me time to ask questions or even process the information he gave me. After dealing with painful, red eyes for 3 years, I was hoping to get some answers. He took about 10 seconds to look in both of my eyes, wrote me a prescription and left the room. I have never been treated so poorly by any healthcare professional before. As other people have said he is clearly in it for the money because he doesn't seem to care at all about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I was at Scarborough Hospital Emerg at night and he refused to see me there. Emerg nurse told me to go to his office in the morning. When I was filling out the patient registration form at his clinic, he was very rude and told me to put his business card back and said, " PUT IT BACK, YOU DON'T NEED THAT". The visit of a REAL night mare.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I arrived early in the morning and was one of the first ones to be taken in and right off the bat they came off as rude while belittling customers, most of whom had language barriers. The doctor reinforces this environment among the other staff as he lacks any sense of client service. He will loudly sigh at you to show his discontempt as if you were a hassle rather than a patient. The doctor and the staff seem like they don't want to be there with very little regard for their customers.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015