You may also like

Rate Dr. Jed Rabinovitch

Dr. Jed Rabinovitch's Ratings

Dr. Rabinovisch is condescending, rude, and ruined my cornea after cataract surgery. Even after a transplant my vision is poor. He gave me nothing for high pressure after the surgical disaster, until I asked about the migranes I was having. After that, I have had to take medication to keep the pressure under control. I wanted to sue, but doctors have an airtight defence by just saying that anything COULD happen and there was nothing else they could have done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I found Dr Rabinovitch to be extremely rude and condescending. He basically rushed me out of his office and didn't allow me time to ask questions or even process the information he gave me. After dealing with painful, red eyes for 3 years, I was hoping to get some answers. He took about 10 seconds to look in both of my eyes, wrote me a prescription and left the room. I have never been treated so poorly by any healthcare professional before. As other people have said he is clearly in it for the money because he doesn't seem to care at all about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I was at Scarborough Hospital Emerg at night and he refused to see me there. Emerg nurse told me to go to his office in the morning. When I was filling out the patient registration form at his clinic, he was very rude and told me to put his business card back and said, " PUT IT BACK, YOU DON'T NEED THAT". The visit of a REAL night mare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I arrived early in the morning and was one of the first ones to be taken in and right off the bat they came off as rude while belittling customers, most of whom had language barriers. The doctor reinforces this environment among the other staff as he lacks any sense of client service. He will loudly sigh at you to show his discontempt as if you were a hassle rather than a patient. The doctor and the staff seem like they don't want to be there with very little regard for their customers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Saw this doctor yesterday and he is one of the rudest people I've ever met, anywhere. He mutters his script to you, as if he can't even be bothered. He drips distain for patients. He pronounced my doctor's name so wrong that I thought maybe he was looking at the wrong file. When he showed me the name and I said "oh, Dr. _____!' brighly, he shuddered and signed with a groan-- "That's WHAT I SAID," he grinded through his teeth. Uh, no it wasn't. And my doctor works at the same clinic! So ignorant that he can't even be bothered to know his colleagues' names.

Tried to attribute my symptoms, dismissively, to "migraines"--which I don't even experience. He just sneered and shook his head when I asserted that. He looked at my eyes for all of 15 seconds, I'm not kidding you. Told me to google my symptoms.

I watched and heard him being completely dismissive to another woman with cataracts. He practically kicks people out of his office when he's done. What a strange, angry, bitter, uncaring little man. He should probably be nowhere near patient care, but he chose medicine I imagine for the $$$. I would not trust this man with ringing through a bag of apples, never mind my eyes.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2611080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Jed Rabinovitch is a terrible doctor. My mother was a victim of his. He does over 50 cataract surgeries a day and doesn't care about his patients. He is truly all about the money. After his procedure, my mother is now blind in one eye...I say one because he didn't get a chance to do the other eye. Other doctors have told her that, off the record...he took the cataract out before it was ripe enough to come out. We did report him to the College of Physicians and now they are keeping a close on him. Please run away from this doctor if he wants to do surgery on your eyes. He does not see the patient, when he looks at you he see's a dollar sign.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2535622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Went to see my gp, an eye specialist in emerg and Dr. Stein but they diagnosed me incorrectly. Was referred by my cousin who is an ophthalmologist in Owen Sound to see Dr. Rabinovitch. He was the only one to correctly diagnose me with a severe case of viral conjunctivitis and prescribed the appropriate drops. He answered all of my questions and reassured me that no corneal scarring would occur to the point that it would affect my vision. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Rabinovitch. He's the Doctor that ended my three and a half months of pain and suffering.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I think dr Rabinovitch is an excellent dr. Wheenever my iritis flared up he let me go see him immediately. My iritis came back after 12 yrs and the receptionist wont let me see him unless I had a dr referral. I lost a week because of this silly rule and my eye was getting worse because my gp thought it was a pink eye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

Exceptional Doctor. Quick and punctual - extremely knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Jed Rabinovich took excellent care of me when Cataract surgery was done in 2009. I think he is one of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][418311].votes_count ]]