Ratings for Dr. Lynn D. Kowalski

She should leave people alone stop hacking into people you don't know what you are doing.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I was referred for a routine vaginal hysterectomy that turned into a nightmare! I was in a ton of pain after surgery and she refused to increase pain meds and released me right after doing a blood transfusion. I was sent home in agony and was told all my symptoms were " normal". Turns out they weren't! I had bleeding from the surgery requiring two more blood transfusions. To make matters worse she nicked my colon and my abdomen filled with ecoli infection. I almost died and spent a month in the hospital and six weeks on home health with IV antibiotics. She never took any responsibility for what she did. I am still struggling with this to this day! Do not go to her!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I recently had a tah, both Dr. Kowalski and her PA have been wonderful. I can't forget her medical assistant, she's great, too. I appreciate the way they all make me feel and that's a feeing of tranquility. I am grateful to feel cared for by Dr. Kowalski and her staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

It has been many years since Kowalski did her damage to my daughter before her death. Selecting her to do surgery on my daughter is something I have to live with for the rest of my life. My daughter asked me to help her select doctors for her treatment. I will live with the guilt of my misjudgement in selecting kowalski to do her surgery. She was only treating her for a very short time but the damage she inflicted apon my daughter she had to deal with for the rest of her life. She was only 20 years young before passing. So please, please be very careful selecting the right person for your treatment. I would never ever use Kowalski for any treatment or surgery if I had a second chance. god bless

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I had Laparoscopy, surgical w/Total Hysterectomy, Uterus, w/Tube/Ovary Removal on Dec 10,2013. I am blessed and so happy to have had Dr. Kowalski do my surgery. She is the best possible choice I could have made. She was the 2nd Dr. doing the Da Vinci Robot surgery I saw. I am so pleased with her and that she was able to do my surgery. I never really had any pain, only discomfort. I did not have to take the narcotics prescribed for pain. Upon first meeting her I knew she was perfect for me.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

At my first appointment with Dr. Kowalski spent at least 30 minutes clarifying my family history and previous treatments, discussing the need to do more testing to determine the exact surgery needed,what both surgeries consisted of including any possible complication, what recovery for both surgeries was like and answering a long list of questions I had brought with me. At no time did I feel hurried and I was very impressed with her knowledge and communication skills. My second meeting with Dr. Kowalski was for a cone biopsy under anesthesia. The results of this biopsy showed that I could have the smaller of the two surgeries. I really appreciated the doctor’s willingness to do the ‘mini’ surgery prior to my ‘big’ surgery so that in the end I had the least invasive treatment possible. My hysterectomy was laparoscopic and robotic so there was no incision. I was never in great pain, even on the day of surgery. I was in the hospital overnight only. I would recommend Dr. Kowalski.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Was experiencing pelvic pain and was told I had endometrial cancer. She operated on me, removed my uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and 19 lymph nodes. She didn't find any cancer and I still had the same pelvic pain. She told me it was probably a very new cancer and it all came out in the D&C. Six weeks later taken to hospital for emergency repair of vaginal vault and enterocele. Today, I have lymphedema from all the lymph nodes she removed. What started out with pelvic pain (which stopped after the enterocele) ended with me having chronic lymphedema. Because they never actually repaired the enterocele, I am once again suffering from the same pain. I'm not doubting she knows a lot, unfortunately, she didn't bother to listen to my complaints and do a follow-up on the D&C results. Would have been nice if she stopped taking things out when wasn't finding any cancer!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I have nothing nice to say about her. No skills what so ever as a surgeon and knows nothing about bedside manner. Not sure how she sleeps at night knowing what she has done.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

She also lied to me. I to got a real bad infection that she would not admitt to. When I ended up in urgent care they could not believe the wound was from a so called Dr. Please take my advice and don't go to this, I can't call her a Dr. It is said that she is allowed to cut into people. I would rather have anyone off the streets cut into me. Please stay away or you will regret it.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Lynn D. Kowalski's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1991)