Ratings for Dr. Pramit S. Malhotra

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Malhorta about three years ago. I just wanted to say how happy I am still with the results he gave me exactly the look I wanted . I get many compliments and am still thrilled I got it done the staff was excellent and took good care of me before and after the procedure it was well worth it. Thank you so much Dr. Malhorta!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I had a lift and breast augmentation..After having 3 kids my breast we're deflated and sagged..Tammy in the office made me feel very comfortable and helped me with choosing the right size..I am only 1 week post op but so far I am very happy with my breasts...I would recommend Dr.Malhotra to anyone that is interested in plastic Surgery..

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Had a great experience with Dr Malhotra and his staff! I am 5'3" 115 lbs and went in as a very small A cup. With some help from Tami I decided on going with a 300 CC saline implant, which left me with a small C cup. The size fits my frame perfectly they look natural and amazing. I could not be happier with the entire process and outcome from my breast augmentation with Dr Malhotra.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I was very unhappy with my results of cool sculpting and wrote the review below. I have been contacted by the office with their concerns about how unhappy I am with the results. They are going to repeat the procedure so that I can get the results I was hoping for and I don't have to pay for the procedure again. I am looking forward to seeing results and appreciate that they took the time to care about feeling good about what I paid for

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I went into the office after years of trying to get my lower abdomen and flanks smaller through diet and exercise. I had a consultation and after asking numberous times if this really works was assured that it would work and with only one treatment. I am about 10 pounds away from my goal weight. The woman told me how she has had it done and loved it, which I realize now she was only selling the procedure not being honest about results. After $2,600 for my flanks and lower abdomen, I sat for 4 hours had redness, swelling and horrible nerve pain. I kept waiting thinking well it takes 4 months for it to work, its past that time and I have had no results. I only realized later that they had taken before the procedure pictures but never scheduled an appointment for afterwards which now I understand since they know it doesn't work. I scheduled an appointment and was told it works for 99% of people and that they recommend I do another treatment to see results. I was told with one treatment to the areas that I would get results, I wasn't expecting a completely flat stomach but atleast be able to notice a change. Coolsculpting is a scam! Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery doesn't stand by their procedures. I feel that I was lied to and now they want me to pay again to get the results I was told I would get for the first procedure. They made coolsculpting sound like a great fit for me, if I had been told I was a better fit for liposuction I would have saved for that and known I would actually get results, instead I walked into the office feeling unhappy with my abdomen and flanks and walked back out with the same problem and $2600 less in my bank account. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone and will never return here in the future for other procedures.

Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Malhotra and his staff are the best! They take the time to answer any questions and to help you feel at ease. Everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable. I couldn't be happier with the care and the final results !

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Malhotra was the first plastic surgeon I had a consultation with for breast augmentation and once I walked into the office, met the amazing staff and Dr. Malhotra, there was no reason to go anywhere else. The staff was extremely welcoming and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Malhotra took the time to listen to what I was looking to achieve with the surgery and allowed me to ask tons of questions and fully answering all of them that helped me understand my options and expected results. I couldn't be happier with how my breasts turned out, it was spot non with what I wanted and he and the staff were amazing with after hours availability as I recovered and always available for questions. If you're looking to get breast augmentation......Dr. Malhotra is the best and so is his staff. AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Malholtra and his staff were absolutely wonderful from beginning to end! Tammy made me feel comfortable and called to check on me the day after my procedure. I never imagined the results would be so great. My plan was to get liposuction, then a tummy tuck. Now, three months after getting liposuction, I don't need a tummy tuck. That's how awesome I look and feel!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I was completely scared of going through surgery but Dr. Malhotra and his staff were so amazing and took the best care of me. I had a breast augmentation because after nursing three children they just looked deflated. I was very concerned with looking natural post surgery and I am extremely happy they do. All my questions were answered, and I love my results.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Malhotra and his staff are the best!!! I had a breast lift with the removal of breast tissue. I already had implants from another Dr who made them way bigger than what I asked for. Dr. Malholtra fixed them and made them perfect!! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Pramit S. Malhotra's Credentials

• Hindi

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)