Ratings for Dr. Bill Ruzycki

Dr. Ruzycki has been my doctor for the past 25 years and delivered both my children. He is a doctor that really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Great doctor, has been my doctor for my entire life. Extremely easy to talk to and he actually cares about you.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

He has been my doctor for decades. His demeanour is great and very easy to talk with. Has always been sincerely helpful and responsive. The staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I loved him! Good personality, makes you feel totally comfortable and gives the information you need.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

He has been my doc since I moved out here 20years ago, he is absolutely great with my kids and I! He knows I won't fill prescriptions unless it is absolutely needed so he checks everyone over fully before prescribing anything. He isn't shy to say if he isn't sure about something and will send us to someone who can help, like when my son had some mysterious skin condition. I love this doc and will be sad when he retires!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I left crying. I am an adult, professional woman, and he reduced me to tears. He does not take the time to listen, and he is rude and demeaning. When I needed to see him for a 'female' issue that I was scared and unsure about, I didn't even have a chance to ask him about it. He spent the first few min of our time typing then brusquely asked what I wanted. Told him the antibiotics he prescribed hadn't worked, and he looked at me (and I am not even kidding) with barely veiled contempt and rudely said , "Of course they didn't work; you still smoke." He would not even consider the possibility that it may have been ANYTHING else, and I did not have the presence of mind at that time to ask him why he had prescribed them in the first place then! Last straw was when he then continued to type, let out a sigh, and said, 'so is that IT then?'. All I could say was yes, and I walked out..still scared and worried, but now with the added insult of having been belittled and dismissed. He doesn't care

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

When he was my doctor, he was excellent. I rarely need to see him, but the last time I tried to phone for an appt the receptionist (from Redcliff) snapped at me and told me he was booked but working the Walkin that afternoon but not to bother coming as the walkin was already filled. I ended up going to Emerg the next day with a mini stroke! I did not go back to him due to his receptionist's rudeness. I should have phoned him to advise of his receptionist's rudeness. Hoepfull she is long gone by now liek retired!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Doesn't listen to your concerns and is uninterested in your questions. Gets you in, gives you drugs, gets you out. Also treats you like garbage if you are overweight.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010