Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Baach

I've been going to Dr Baach for over 15 years. He has taken excellent care of me over the years. I've always been impressed with the specialist he has sent me to. . He is helpful in recommending diet, exercise, vitamins & supplements. He never tried to overprescribe medications as many doctors seem to do.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Baach is a physician who really is compassionate and listens to your concerns. He is understanding and knowledgeable; he gives options and let's me help decide what is best for my personal health. I have always been treated with respect and concern. He is on top of his game and reminds me of the days when you had your physician for life. This is and will always be my physician.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Baach's only concern is about how well he looks on paper and not with actually how he can help his patient. If you advise him that you may seek a second opinion, he then immediately dismisses you. To this effect, he is arrogant and only concerned with medical malpractice.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Wonderful Doctor. Great "Bedside manner" Explains everything to you. Remember to ask him if has had any good donuts lately.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Michael L. Baach's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp