Ratings for Dr. Kathe S. Bryson

The staff helped me as soon as I entered the building...that was nice. I was taken back to see the doctor right away after signing in. The nurse was very pleasant and it was my first time here. Dr. Bryson was extremely professional and I would strongly recommend her to those that I know.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Bryson is a very poor physician. She does not listen to her patients and had a know-it-all attitude when dealing with me. She defers to what the elder partners in the practice are doing, not using her own knowledge...if she has any new knowledge? She does not keep fresh in the field of rheumatology. Dr. Bryson tried numerous time to pressure me to use more medication and seemed irritated when I chose not to follow her advice. She is a snobby acting doctor. The staff at Arthritis Associates is the WORST!! They are rude, difficult, and unwelcoming. Unfortunately there are few drs. in the Erie area with this specialty. The care and professionalism at this practice are very substandard. Do NOT recommend this practice. Go to Pittsburg or Cleveland for a real doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Bryson is an excellent, kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor who was able to pinpoint the cause of my years of suffering in just one visit. She took the time to listen to my concerns, review my history carefully, and answer my questions regarding my diagnosis. However, her office staff (a nurse?) was so incredibly rude, inconsiderate, and condescending that I ultimately made the choice not to return to the office again. This is unfortunate, because difficult office staff can ruin even the best of doctors' practices.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Kathe S. Bryson's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1993)