Ratings for Dr. Adriana Hajas

Worst dr ever. Only cares if the health card is swiped. Does not care of listen and is very rushed.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I showed up at Dr Hajas after years of travel with no permanent doctor. I had problems of high blood pressure and continuous bleeding. Had prostate problems and cried when I stood at a counter preparing dinner from back pain. In three short months she changed every medication, help the pain issue and ran several determining tests that verified everything she suspected. I can only say everything is 100% corrected now, I am completely adjusted to a great new life and like it or not Dr Hajas is the true answer that made this all happen. I even lost 7 pounds with her careful guidance. Fact is listen carefully and you will be very happy with her help and results.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

She does not listen to the patient, she forms her own opinion even after you try and tell her what's wrong, very poor repore with me , she really needs to let her patients explain how they are feeling, since being her patient I feel abused , ashamed of my condition, ashamed of myself for having a disability, absolutely worthless.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I just want to say my son has mental health issues and he feels so comfortable with dr Hajas she is so understanding and tries her best to help u she will always sent you to specialists or for testing if she thinks it's needed staff at front there is one lady she is so nice it seems like she remembers a bunch of people's names to she's great always friendly always smiling and always helping working so hard if u don't like to wait for a dr then it might not be the place for u but it's so worth the wait to see her in my opinion love her !

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Very bad experience at tjis clinic- on several occassions. I took my husband and daughter there and she always asks if we swiped our health cards or asks us to come back for unecessary follow ups. She is not knowledgeable in her field. Does not give u a straight answer. Extremely rrushed and is always very late ( even if u make an alpointment) Her staff is also very unpleasant m.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Very good doc she takes her time this is why she gets behind a lot she is so caring and nice receptionist in the night times

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Great dr .. Amazing front desk lady so friendly and helpful .. Dr Hajas is a nice person and good dr only thing is she gets behind a lot and you need to be patient and spend time waiting there when she's behind which is often

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Excellent doctor. She is very caring and takes a lot of pain to help you in all ways possible. Recommended as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Hajas was extremely nice on my first official appointment. All the following appointments she was very late. Rushing out the door. Told me I have too many problems to deal with. Refused to help me with my health issues. Often would start my appointment talking about her hair.... She's very rude and ignorant. She shouldn't be a doctor. No knowledge athat all and no skills talking with patients.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Run away from her. She should not practice, wrong diagnostic. No patience. Doesn't remember name and the reason that you are in her office when is a follow up. Do not bring kids to her, will ether double the immunization or will not do it at all. Even if you have an appointment she will make you wait at least one hour.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017