Ratings for Dr. Adriana Hajas

Best doctor I met in the last 25 years. Very helpful and knowledgeble she helped me and my family with a variety of problems.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Horrible staff. Calling for an appointment is an adventure, numerous times I've been put on hold and then they hang up. Dr is ok, she is very helpful and she knows a bit about everything.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Great doctor who will send you for investigations Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Hajas is the worst doctor I ever met. Very ignorant and rude. Does not care about patients concerns at all. No people skills not so ever. Very poor communication skills. Always late and rushes through the appointment. She only cares about your health card and not how to help you. She has very poor medical knowledge. She’s mean and extremely rude!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I couldn’t have better doctor, she is an excellent profesional and amazing person

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

You cannot ask more that a question or discuss more that one health topic. She will have you reschedule in order to swipe your card again. She is not a doctor, she is a businesswoman. She gets commission out of med prescriptions, so expect crazy medication RX from her. Always late, always rushed, always making you feeling small and unimportant. Avoid at all cost KB

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr.Hajas is the best doctor I have ever had, She is very caring, listens to everything I say and always happy to see you. The staff is fantastic and very professional. My sister and I just love her and the other girls. After many years not feeling well I finally feel great. Thank you Dr. Hajas !!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Worst dr ever. Only cares if the health card is swiped. Does not care of listen and is very rushed.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I showed up at Dr Hajas after years of travel with no permanent doctor. I had problems of high blood pressure and continuous bleeding. Had prostate problems and cried when I stood at a counter preparing dinner from back pain. In three short months she changed every medication, help the pain issue and ran several determining tests that verified everything she suspected. I can only say everything is 100% corrected now, I am completely adjusted to a great new life and like it or not Dr Hajas is the true answer that made this all happen. I even lost 7 pounds with her careful guidance. Fact is listen carefully and you will be very happy with her help and results.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

She does not listen to the patient, she forms her own opinion even after you try and tell her what's wrong, very poor repore with me , she really needs to let her patients explain how they are feeling, since being her patient I feel abused , ashamed of my condition, ashamed of myself for having a disability, absolutely worthless.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017