Ratings for Dr. Lucien Bellamy

I had been considering adult orthodontics for some time before I sought treatment at Bellamy Orthodontics. I am so grateful for the care I received from Dr. Bellamy and his staff. Since my treatments completion, not only do I love my new smile, but my bite also feels so much better. I came from out of town to see Dr. Bellamy and it was definitely worth the travel!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

We are from out of town so it is SO nice how Dr Bellamy and his staff are right on time. They answer any questions you have in a friendly nice manner and explain what needs to be done and why. I LOVE how they are always punctual and how they are so helpful in working around my schedule (mother of 4 children here) .. My daughter has been coming to see Dr Bellamy for a couple of months now and every visit has been great! Soon I will be getting braces too and am feeling much better about it than my previous orthodontic experience about 20 years ago.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Bellamy and staff are amazing! They've been working on myself and my 2 daughters. They're always pleasant, punctual and I highly recommend them! My kids love it here and they find the games, contests and Bellamy bucks lots of fun. I wouldn't choose anyone else!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Over the last four years our two boys have been going to see Dr Bellamy and his wonderful staff. We have to say that the transformation in their teeth and faces is simply amazing! It has been a pleasure to be guided through this process by an organized, kind and knowledgeable team. We highly recommend Bellamy Orthodontics!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Bellamy and his staff is amazing . From Booking, confirming and accommodating, his staff is happy and willing to help. His office runs smoothly and is well organised. I have been needing braces for a while and was nervous to proceed with the treatment, but his knowledge and experienced staff made me feel more comfortable and confident about the whole procedure and I have been very happy with my Dr. Bellamy's office. Highly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

If there was a higher that 5 I would give it ,,Dr. Bellemy and his staff are amazeing , proffessional , extremly !!! knowledgeable , never seen a staff member without a smile ,,staff goes far beyond expactations I WILL recommend this family of professionals to anyone and forever ..We thank you so much...Our sons smile will always give us the pleasure of knowing it came from the Bellemy family ..

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

My experience with drbellamy and his lovely group of gals has been over the top. The knowledge the atmosphere the total experience is always ten out of ten. Everyone is always happy to see you always smiling and together this team shows the years of experience that they have. I would recommend anyone needing ortho care to hands down visit Dr B an his crew.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Bellamy has been incredibly helpful and efficient with my family's dental needs. Not only he helped us with a comfortable expense rate, but his professionalism was present and felt in every visit. I would greatly recommend him to any one looking for a super-quality orthodontic service.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I am so glad I went with Dr. Bellamy for my braces. I find him to be straightforward, direct and honest. He did not try to 'oversell' me on my treatment plan- I actually got four opinions before deciding on his office. The staff there are excellent- friendly but also professional in their dealings with the clients and with each other. I have never waited more than maybe five minutes to get into my appointment. I got a great 'goodie' bag after my first treatment, filled with all kinds of little extras- a nice little bonus for people who are investing money into their kid's teeth, (or their own!) I would highly recommend getting different opinions from different orthodontists before you decide on a course of treatment, but for me this was the right choice!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I couldn't agree more with the previous reviews. I simply love this office. It's a breath of fresh air in the medical field. The service is outstanding and my kids love going to their appointments. I'm actually thinking about having my teeth done too! 5 stars!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013