Ratings for Dr. Lucien Bellamy

Awesome! Dr. Bellamy did a great Job. Staff are friendly, accomodating and knowledgeable. Were very pleased with the result the money spent worth a lot. Thank you, you're number one. Highly recommended. Bravo!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Extremely pleased with every aspect of our experience!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

For the last 2 years my child has gone here and we both loved it! Every time weekend in from the first visit to the last the staff was very nice and extremely knowledgeable. They explained every step in the process to getting the perfect teeth for my child. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Awesome Staff and overall great experience. Thank you from Lesley and Olivia Carter

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

The entire staff are a pleasure !! Thank you from all of us, erin, Rylan, hunter and surenna!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Professional, personal and very welcoming...a great environment for patients of all ages and their family members.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I feel at home and like I'm just hanging with some friends around the staff who make the experience a true joy. Bellamy is great at what he does, while being efficient and effective, I couldn't think of a better place to go for braces.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Bellamy is awesome!! To have braces at my age and see the results......straight teeth for the first time in my life.......amazing! Wonderful staff too. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

an amazing experience ! Braces at my age !! i cannot believe the results ! beyond my expectations. feeling grateful for his staff and Dr.B"s skill. thank you !!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Staff is friendly and very supportive... if you're thinking of getting work done, I strongly recommend Bellamy.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017