Ratings for Dr. Lucien Bellamy

I feel at home and like I'm just hanging with some friends around the staff who make the experience a true joy. Bellamy is great at what he does, while being efficient and effective, I couldn't think of a better place to go for braces.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Bellamy is awesome!! To have braces at my age and see the results......straight teeth for the first time in my life.......amazing! Wonderful staff too. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

an amazing experience ! Braces at my age !! i cannot believe the results ! beyond my expectations. feeling grateful for his staff and Dr.B"s skill. thank you !!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Staff is friendly and very supportive... if you're thinking of getting work done, I strongly recommend Bellamy.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Bellamy and his amazing, efficient, friendly team are so wonderful! They make a potentially uncomfortable situation as pleasant and happy as possible. Dr. Bellamy is such a skilled orthodontist that nothing but perfection is his end goal. Dr. Bellamy cares more about his patients' exceptional results than watching the "bottom dollar" and he is kind and generous in making that fabulous bite and smile happen! I have experienced another clinic in town where my daughter wanted to go because all her friends were going to the same place and now I wish, wish , wish!! that I had taken her to Dr. Bellamy because I am certain that her experience would have been better if she had gone to Dr. Bellamy's clinic. I like that Dr. Bellamy has separate work spaces-patients are not lined up in a row like at a factory so you get your privacy while being worked on. I highly recommend anyone looking for an exceptional orthodontics experience to go to Dr. Bellamy.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I had been considering adult orthodontics for some time before I sought treatment at Bellamy Orthodontics. I am so grateful for the care I received from Dr. Bellamy and his staff. Since my treatments completion, not only do I love my new smile, but my bite also feels so much better. I came from out of town to see Dr. Bellamy and it was definitely worth the travel!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

We are from out of town so it is SO nice how Dr Bellamy and his staff are right on time. They answer any questions you have in a friendly nice manner and explain what needs to be done and why. I LOVE how they are always punctual and how they are so helpful in working around my schedule (mother of 4 children here) .. My daughter has been coming to see Dr Bellamy for a couple of months now and every visit has been great! Soon I will be getting braces too and am feeling much better about it than my previous orthodontic experience about 20 years ago.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Bellamy and staff are amazing! They've been working on myself and my 2 daughters. They're always pleasant, punctual and I highly recommend them! My kids love it here and they find the games, contests and Bellamy bucks lots of fun. I wouldn't choose anyone else!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Over the last four years our two boys have been going to see Dr Bellamy and his wonderful staff. We have to say that the transformation in their teeth and faces is simply amazing! It has been a pleasure to be guided through this process by an organized, kind and knowledgeable team. We highly recommend Bellamy Orthodontics!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Bellamy and his staff is amazing . From Booking, confirming and accommodating, his staff is happy and willing to help. His office runs smoothly and is well organised. I have been needing braces for a while and was nervous to proceed with the treatment, but his knowledge and experienced staff made me feel more comfortable and confident about the whole procedure and I have been very happy with my Dr. Bellamy's office. Highly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015