You may also like

Rate Dr. Micheline Allard

Dr. Micheline Allard's Ratings

Dr Allard is an excellent, very caring, compassionate, helpful and understanding psychologist. She is easy to talk to. She gave me numerous resources to turn to and I always feel centered after speaking with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I think that Dr. Micheline Allard is one of the most helpful doctors I have ever had..there is one word for this doctor ...Amazing we should have more doctors like her!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2767496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

My experience with Dr Allard exceeded my expectations in every way. I found her non-judgemental and easy to talk. I always feel centered after my sessions. I have achieve great progress (with a depression) seeing her and continue to improve every day. She is kind, thoughtful and fully invested in the health and well-being of her patients. I always found Dr Allard to be knowledgeable, compassionnate and genuinely empathetic accross a wide range of issues and concerns. She has been enormously helpful to me and I would absolutely and highly recommend her to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2720339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr Allard rendered excellent treatment. She always was pleasant, greeting me with a smile. She is highly skilled and gifted psychologist. I gained a great deal of insight by being in treatment with her. Because of her, I manage my life much better. She came highly recommended and she indeed live up to her wonderful reputation. S.B.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2711776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I was thought she cared about the patient, but she proofed me wrong. I am very disappointed in Dr. Allard and don't recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2667886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I am very happy to have Dr Allard as my doctor. She is very pleasant, professional and competent. With her strong background and knowledge, she always gives me good advises and new perspectives on my issues and my life. She is patient and understanding and you instantly feel that she cares for your wellbeing. I truly believe that she is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2632371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

J'ai été suivie dans le passé par Dr Allard pour du stress au travail. Elle m'avait grandement aidé. Suite a un diagnostic de cancer du sein, j'ai développé beaucoup d'anxiété face a la vie, le futur, etc. Elle m'a accompagnée dans mes peurs les plus profondes et elle a toujours réussi a me donner du réconfort, du support, de l'encouragement et surtout, a changer ma façon d'approcher la situation et a en ressortir les côtés positifs. Elle a collaboré avec mes spécialistes pour m'aider, ce qui a été un élément clé dans mon rétablissement (invalidité, etc) Je pense qu'elle est très compétente, professionnelle, empathique, chaleureuse. Une personne essentielle dans un cheminement aussi difficile et pénible.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dre. Allard is kind, calm and really acknowledges your fears and anxieties. I feel reassured and more confident with myself everytime I leave a session with her. I have seen her twice now for my generalized anxiety, mild depression and driving anxiety that has developed over the past year. She was able to refer me to some useful books and exercises which really helped me take a few steps back and really analyse and overcome my anxiety. I still have work ahead of me, but it's been much better than ever. I've even been able to stop taking my anxiety medications, without any drawbacks. A win in my books! I highly recommend her - like chatting with a very good friend.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][418601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Je vois Dr Allard sur une base régulière pour un traitement cognitif-behavioral pour anxiété/dépression. J'ai retourne au travail et je me sens bien supporté et encadré par elle. Elle est très compétente et connaissante. Je me sens en confiance avec elle et j'ai toujours l'impression d'aller voir une vieille amie tant elle me comprends et me supporte. Elle est très professionnelle et a les pieds sur terre. Je suis très contenté que c'est elle que j'ai pu voir comme psychologue puisqu'il faut se sentir à l'aise avec celui/celle qui nous soigne!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][418600].votes_count ]]