You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Micheline Allard

there is only one word to describe her....excellent

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I saw Dr Allard for depression (and other problem related to it). She listened to my issues and gave me great insights. I felt that she really respected my individuality. She is very down to earth, warm and very easy to talk with. She is efficient, professional, proficient, knowledgeable and compassionate. I felt empowered after treatment. She rendered excellent treatment.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Allard is an excellent, very caring, compassionate, helpful and understanding psychologist. She is easy to talk to. She gave me numerous resources to turn to and I always feel centered after speaking with her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I think that Dr. Micheline Allard is one of the most helpful doctors I have ever had..there is one word for this doctor ...Amazing we should have more doctors like her!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

My experience with Dr Allard exceeded my expectations in every way. I found her non-judgemental and easy to talk. I always feel centered after my sessions. I have achieve great progress (with a depression) seeing her and continue to improve every day. She is kind, thoughtful and fully invested in the health and well-being of her patients. I always found Dr Allard to be knowledgeable, compassionnate and genuinely empathetic accross a wide range of issues and concerns. She has been enormously helpful to me and I would absolutely and highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr Allard rendered excellent treatment. She always was pleasant, greeting me with a smile. She is highly skilled and gifted psychologist. I gained a great deal of insight by being in treatment with her. Because of her, I manage my life much better. She came highly recommended and she indeed live up to her wonderful reputation. S.B.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I am very happy to have Dr Allard as my doctor. She is very pleasant, professional and competent. With her strong background and knowledge, she always gives me good advises and new perspectives on my issues and my life. She is patient and understanding and you instantly feel that she cares for your wellbeing. I truly believe that she is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

J'ai été suivie dans le passé par Dr Allard pour du stress au travail. Elle m'avait grandement aidé. Suite a un diagnostic de cancer du sein, j'ai développé beaucoup d'anxiété face a la vie, le futur, etc. Elle m'a accompagnée dans mes peurs les plus profondes et elle a toujours réussi a me donner du réconfort, du support, de l'encouragement et surtout, a changer ma façon d'approcher la situation et a en ressortir les côtés positifs. Elle a collaboré avec mes spécialistes pour m'aider, ce qui a été un élément clé dans mon rétablissement (invalidité, etc) Je pense qu'elle est très compétente, professionnelle, empathique, chaleureuse. Une personne essentielle dans un cheminement aussi difficile et pénible.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dre. Allard is kind, calm and really acknowledges your fears and anxieties. I feel reassured and more confident with myself everytime I leave a session with her. I have seen her twice now for my generalized anxiety, mild depression and driving anxiety that has developed over the past year. She was able to refer me to some useful books and exercises which really helped me take a few steps back and really analyse and overcome my anxiety. I still have work ahead of me, but it's been much better than ever. I've even been able to stop taking my anxiety medications, without any drawbacks. A win in my books! I highly recommend her - like chatting with a very good friend.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Micheline Allard's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "there is only one word to describe her....excellent"

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Allard for depression (and other problem related to it). She listened to my issues and gave me great insights. I felt that she really respected my indi..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Allard is an excellent, very caring, compassionate, helpful and understanding psychologist. She is easy to talk to. She gave me numerous resources to turn t..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think that Dr. Micheline Allard is one of the most helpful doctors I have ever had..there is one word for this doctor ...Amazing we should have more doctors l..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr Allard exceeded my expectations in every way. I found her non-judgemental and easy to talk. I always feel centered after my sessions. I ..."

February 18, 2015

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Allard rendered excellent treatment. She always was pleasant, greeting me with a smile. She is highly skilled and gifted psychologist. I gained a great dea..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was thought she cared about the patient, but she proofed me wrong. I am very disappointed in Dr. Allard and don't recommend her to anyone."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "...........................................................I dont know what to say"

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy to have Dr Allard as my doctor. She is very pleasant, professional and competent. With her strong background and knowledge, she always gives m..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "J'ai été suivie dans le passé par Dr Allard pour du stress au travail. Elle m'avait grandement aidé. Suite a un diagnostic de cancer du sein, j'ai développé b..."

November 18, 2014