Ratings for Dr. Micheline Allard

She is brilliant, kind, dedicated and makes you feel better by just being in her presence. She gave me tools to help me control my anxiety and depression.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dre Allard est formidable elle m'a grandement aidée à faire le deuil de la perte subite de ma mère. Elle est attentionnée et très professionnelle. Je vous la recommande fortement et son nouveau bureau est magnifique dans une nouvelle clinique de médecin sur la rue Innes.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

there is only one word to describe her....excellent

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I saw Dr Allard for depression (and other problem related to it). She listened to my issues and gave me great insights. I felt that she really respected my individuality. She is very down to earth, warm and very easy to talk with. She is efficient, professional, proficient, knowledgeable and compassionate. I felt empowered after treatment. She rendered excellent treatment.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Allard is an excellent, very caring, compassionate, helpful and understanding psychologist. She is easy to talk to. She gave me numerous resources to turn to and I always feel centered after speaking with her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I think that Dr. Micheline Allard is one of the most helpful doctors I have ever had..there is one word for this doctor ...Amazing we should have more doctors like her!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

My experience with Dr Allard exceeded my expectations in every way. I found her non-judgemental and easy to talk. I always feel centered after my sessions. I have achieve great progress (with a depression) seeing her and continue to improve every day. She is kind, thoughtful and fully invested in the health and well-being of her patients. I always found Dr Allard to be knowledgeable, compassionnate and genuinely empathetic accross a wide range of issues and concerns. She has been enormously helpful to me and I would absolutely and highly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr Allard rendered excellent treatment. She always was pleasant, greeting me with a smile. She is highly skilled and gifted psychologist. I gained a great deal of insight by being in treatment with her. Because of her, I manage my life much better. She came highly recommended and she indeed live up to her wonderful reputation. S.B.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I am very happy to have Dr Allard as my doctor. She is very pleasant, professional and competent. With her strong background and knowledge, she always gives me good advises and new perspectives on my issues and my life. She is patient and understanding and you instantly feel that she cares for your wellbeing. I truly believe that she is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014