Ratings for Dr. Barry C. Blass

My experience with Dr. Blass has taught me that most of the people I see in daily life would benefit from at least one foot exam. This doctor's work has had a profoundly positive effect on me, my energy level and my ability to live a normal, active life. My husband and mother have been so pleased with my progress that they made appointments for themselves for foot related issues. They too are very happy patients. My husband often thanks me for the finding out about the custom made arch supports which address his inherited bunions. His posture and energy level are greatly improved and the advancement of his inherited condition will be slowed down. We are a very thankful people who got good results with very little cost of time or money to us. Dr. Blass took all the time we needed to explain every about our feet, the pros and cons of his prescribed treatment, and even answered questions about our insurance himself. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I do not recommend this doctor..he was pushing us to take a decision about a surgery for my son...I was not sure about it so I decided to have a second opinion, the new doctor indicated a sucessful treatment without surgery. Another thing that I noticed is that the doctor's hands were shaking a lot..like parkinson's disease..I was concern about him performing a surgery with this condition.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr Blass has done 3 procedures on my feet (nail alterations and removals). Each time he has thoroughly explained to me the pros and cons of the procedure. Helped meet my financial needs since I have no insurance. Also gives very simple instructions on how to care for your post-surgery wounds. I have had both left and right feet worked on, and with his guidance, you can't even tell. One toe doesn't even have a nail, and I actually get compliments on how healthy it looks- you can't tell the nail is missing at a glance! The skin is smooth and healthy. I'd never go elsewhere for my foot woes.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Horrible.Ruined my feet

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

Dr. Barry C. Blass's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Workers Comp