Ratings for Dr. Maxwell Cole

Best OB you could ever ask for and Grace is equally fantastic

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Highly recommended Max delivered my brother myself and my daughter he's such a gentleman makes you feel safe and comfortable I highly recommend him thank you Max for everything you've done

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Excellent and compassionate gynaecologist. He was so kind when I was contemplating a hysterectomy and the aftercare was equally humane.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr Maxwell Cole is such a great, patient and very helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Max Cole is the most caring soul I’ve ever met in my life. I have known him for 16yrs such a professional & his integrity is phenomenal. I adore him & will be so sad the day he retires. Grace his receptionist is an amazing lady who basically is someone you think you have known all your life. Love them both.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr Cole is extremely knowledgeable, efficient and very caring. He delivered my children and I’ve been a patient of his for over 20yrs. When I ring his secretary Grace every year to make an appointment, I just say my first name and she knows exactly who I am. Grace always greets you with a smile on her face and is always happy to have a conversation with you!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Cole is fantastic. Takes the time to explain things to you. Not only been great for me, but for all my family members and friends that have seen him too.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Max has been my OB and GYNA for 35 years. He has delivered by 2 children and has always been a professional of the highest degree. His knowledge and integrity is impeccable. His assistant Grace is also wonderful. Don't know what I will do when Max finally retires!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Cole is such a caring professional. His bedside manner has you believing you are his only patient. He listens, allays fears, discusses options & anything else he feels is needed. 25 years ago he saved my son. He did what was needed when it was needed after I haemorrhaged at 20 weeks & continued to do so every 7 days or so until my son was born at 28 weeks. I won't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr Max Cole delievered me AND my children. He is amazing and has more skill and bedside manner than any other professional. He saved my life when I had a reaction to a mediaction while pregnant and if it was not for him and his knowledge and experience- I could have died within half an hour. He attened to EVERY concern and was avaliable always. Between him and his recenpionist (P.A) Grace, they make a perfect team.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Maxwell Cole's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.