Ratings for Dr. Maxwell Cole

Dr. Cole is fantastic. Takes the time to explain things to you. Not only been great for me, but for all my family members and friends that have seen him too.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Max has been my OB and GYNA for 35 years. He has delivered by 2 children and has always been a professional of the highest degree. His knowledge and integrity is impeccable. His assistant Grace is also wonderful. Don't know what I will do when Max finally retires!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Cole is such a caring professional. His bedside manner has you believing you are his only patient. He listens, allays fears, discusses options & anything else he feels is needed. 25 years ago he saved my son. He did what was needed when it was needed after I haemorrhaged at 20 weeks & continued to do so every 7 days or so until my son was born at 28 weeks. I won't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr Max Cole delievered me AND my children. He is amazing and has more skill and bedside manner than any other professional. He saved my life when I had a reaction to a mediaction while pregnant and if it was not for him and his knowledge and experience- I could have died within half an hour. He attened to EVERY concern and was avaliable always. Between him and his recenpionist (P.A) Grace, they make a perfect team.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Best doctor ever had my 2 children with him and he was so great!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

The best gynaecologist! Highly recommend him for his knowledge and compassion.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Cole for 3 years now, and he has been thoroughly amazing. Impressive knowledge and bedside manner, and through my troubles has brought me hope, solutions and confidence that other doctors were unable. His thoroughness has been exceptional, and I am very glad to have him as my OBGYN. Grace is very supportive, and as a team has made my experiences great. I have and will continue to recommend him to others, Krystel

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

My wife and I used him for our first child. We had some issues during the birth and Dr. Max owned that theatre like a boss and I could only stand their in awe as this man worked his magic. Any doubt you have about the extra $$, discard it. If you want THE BEST then this man is it.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Excellent specialist - very proactive and his experience is second to none, we speak of him in the highest of highs. Max provides upmost attention and for him it's never about the money. He is a wonderful caring human being - thanks Max for all ur attention care and for delivering our besutiful baby. You are remarkable and it was a blessing for us to have u as my Ob. Tremendous thanks for your care, Rita.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I have been seeing dr. Cole now for 22 years as my dr. Retired and I was moved to dr. Cole . He has done lots of curettes and deliveries 3 of my children . One which has died . He is a kind and caring dr. Brilliant at his work . As my last pregnancy I had to stay in hospital for 10 weeks he was so caring and because I was at the age of 43 it was risky to deliver my son . Jack . I had preclamcier and was so blotted with fluid . Dr. Coles quick acting put me straight in hospital as he didn't want me to lose the baby again like my second one . As for Grace she is the most warming bubbly person I have ever met . She is brilliant as a team they work well and she always is friendly and kind . I would recommend dr. Cole to any one who needed his help . As now even my daughter is seeing him and so on . Keep the good work up dr. Cole . We all need more dr. Like you today for helping us with what ever we need . LEE

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015