Ratings for Dr. Maxwell Cole

Dr Cole is extremely knowledgeable, efficient and very caring. He delivered my children and I’ve been a patient of his for over 20yrs. When I ring his secretary Grace every year to make an appointment, I just say my first name and she knows exactly who I am. Grace always greets you with a smile on her face and is always happy to have a conversation with you!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Cole is fantastic. Takes the time to explain things to you. Not only been great for me, but for all my family members and friends that have seen him too.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Max has been my OB and GYNA for 35 years. He has delivered by 2 children and has always been a professional of the highest degree. His knowledge and integrity is impeccable. His assistant Grace is also wonderful. Don't know what I will do when Max finally retires!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Cole is such a caring professional. His bedside manner has you believing you are his only patient. He listens, allays fears, discusses options & anything else he feels is needed. 25 years ago he saved my son. He did what was needed when it was needed after I haemorrhaged at 20 weeks & continued to do so every 7 days or so until my son was born at 28 weeks. I won't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr Max Cole delievered me AND my children. He is amazing and has more skill and bedside manner than any other professional. He saved my life when I had a reaction to a mediaction while pregnant and if it was not for him and his knowledge and experience- I could have died within half an hour. He attened to EVERY concern and was avaliable always. Between him and his recenpionist (P.A) Grace, they make a perfect team.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Best doctor ever had my 2 children with him and he was so great!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

The best gynaecologist! Highly recommend him for his knowledge and compassion.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Cole for 3 years now, and he has been thoroughly amazing. Impressive knowledge and bedside manner, and through my troubles has brought me hope, solutions and confidence that other doctors were unable. His thoroughness has been exceptional, and I am very glad to have him as my OBGYN. Grace is very supportive, and as a team has made my experiences great. I have and will continue to recommend him to others, Krystel

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

My wife and I used him for our first child. We had some issues during the birth and Dr. Max owned that theatre like a boss and I could only stand their in awe as this man worked his magic. Any doubt you have about the extra $$, discard it. If you want THE BEST then this man is it.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Excellent specialist - very proactive and his experience is second to none, we speak of him in the highest of highs. Max provides upmost attention and for him it's never about the money. He is a wonderful caring human being - thanks Max for all ur attention care and for delivering our besutiful baby. You are remarkable and it was a blessing for us to have u as my Ob. Tremendous thanks for your care, Rita.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015