Ratings for Dr. Gary B. Olson

I have been a patient of Dr. Olson's for over 5 years now and have come to the conclusion that his practice is a scam to a certain degree. He will give you some relief from you TMJD pain, but with a treatment method that is VERY impermanent and requires regular maintenance (which you have to pay him for of course). He once used state of the art technology to measure muscle tension, but then his computer broke and he couldn't afford to replace it. Now he claims he can sense muscle tension to the same degree of accuracy with his fingers as a computer. I have finally broken free of the cycle of going to see this guy and am so relieved. PLEASE go to a more professional and modern TMJ specializing dentistry clinic and safe yourself THOUSANDS.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I WOULD NOT recommend Dr. Olson. He uses archaic methodologies and GRINDS TEETH when the bite isn't perfect to begin with. He only ended up increasing my pain... after a $1000 and time off of work for the commute I was in worse condition than when I arrived at his office. On a personal note, I did not appreciate his unprofessional demeanor... telling your patients about your political/religious views is not appropriate.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr. Gary Olson is the only dentist that I've known in my 35 years of TMJ Dysfunction (caused by dental bite equilibration in the 1970's in Cleveland, Ohio) who has been able to give me relief from pain and reestablish my correct jaw bite position. He's very helpful and understanding regarding TMJ Dysfunction since he has it himself and tries to help others who have TMJ Dysfunction. His assistant is excellent at returning calls promptly. Dr. Olson has made a difference in my health and quality of living. I recommend him to others who have TMJ Dysfunction.

Submitted September 12, 2009

Dr. Gary B. Olson's Credentials

• Marquette University School of Dentistry (Grad. 1976)