Ratings for Dr. Lisa D. Hitchins

Dr. Hitchins is the best dermatologist ever! She is so patient and makes you feel very comfortable. Every visit has been a great experience and i will continue to visit Dr. Hitchins.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Yet another patient that's sick and tired of showing up early for an appointment only to have to wait 30-60 minutes to been seen AFTER the appointment date. Avoid this place if you value your time.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Every time you make an apt. You still have to wait an hour. Also, the staff is very rude when you call & they make it very difficult to schedule an apt.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Hitchins was quick, thorough and super friendly! She listened patiently to my concerns and gave me solid advice and a few printouts to take home. I was recommended to her by 2 of my co-workers and I would send my friends and family to her. I was very happy with everything!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

She is so awesome. She is the best dermatologist out there.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Hitchins is great! She has a wonderful bedside manner. My complaints are that I waited 45 minutes to be seen and Front office staff was rude.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Took over 1 hour before seeing the doctor. Once I received my results of having Basal Cell Carcinoma they didn't share it in detail but said someone would follow up with you soon. Almost like, "you have a light form of cancer but we'll call you later about it." Horrible customer service.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

In and out in about 45 minutes. First visit. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My daughter was very nervous because she new she needed to have a surgical procedure. Dr hutchins was so amazing with my 11 year old. She was very caring and did the procedure without pain and we were both extremely impressed. I really appreciate her and highly recommend dr hitchins.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr Hitchins is the best Dr. I have ever been to! She makes you feel so at ease & comfortable. Been to many Dr's in my 52 years & never felt as comfortable as Dr. Hitchins made me feel!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Lisa D. Hitchins's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

HealthFirst