Ratings for Dr. Lisa D. Hitchins

Dr Hitchins is the best Dr. I have ever been to! She makes you feel so at ease & comfortable. Been to many Dr's in my 52 years & never felt as comfortable as Dr. Hitchins made me feel!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Hitchins is very professional and really caring about your problem. She explains things at great length and makes you feel at ease with your diagnosis. Her staff is also very kind and professional. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I felt the staff was young and condescending. The doctor did not listen to what I said but took a cursory glance at what was visible and went from there. So she did not listen nor did she do a thorough exam of my skin. If you have acne or want Botox she might be ok... But if you need medical care look elsewhere for someone who is truly practicing medicine, someone who looks at the whole patient or all the skin before diagnosing.... I saw her 3 times and could have a malignant melanoma and she wouldn't have a clue.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I sure wish Dr. Hitchens would come back to Louisiana. She helped me tremendously with a bout of adult acne about 11 years ago.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr. Hitchins is a wonderful Dermatologist. The first time I had an appt. with her she made me feel like it was my 10 time. She and her staff are so sweet. She takes her time with you and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

My visit with Dr. Hitchens was wonderful. She is warm, caring and very understanding. She is very professional. Her staff and is warm and polite the office is nice and clean. I have recommended her to several friends and look forward to visiting her again.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Hitchins for a number of years for both medical and cosmetic skincare. Her staff is wonderful and Dr. Hitchins is absolutely incredible. I am always able to get an appointment in a reasonable timeframe and am seen quickly. I recommend her office to everyone that I know

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

The best experience ever. Dr.Hitchins and her staff were awesome! I have recommended her to several family members and friends!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I went for a preventive care visit and was immediately encouraged by the assistant to try Botox to look younger (somewhat insulting, and I told her so). The doctor spent very little time looking at my skin then razored off a couple of moles (turned out to be benign) without much explanation. This is also the first dermatologist I've visited who has said not one word about the importance of sunscreen. I'll go back to my previous doctor who was a little further away.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

Dr. Lisa D. Hitchins's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cypress, TX