Ratings for Dr. Lisa D. Hitchins

Dr Hitchins is great! She has a wonderful bedside manner. My complaints are that I waited 45 minutes to be seen and Front office staff was rude.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Took over 1 hour before seeing the doctor. Once I received my results of having Basal Cell Carcinoma they didn't share it in detail but said someone would follow up with you soon. Almost like, "you have a light form of cancer but we'll call you later about it." Horrible customer service.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

In and out in about 45 minutes. First visit. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My daughter was very nervous because she new she needed to have a surgical procedure. Dr hutchins was so amazing with my 11 year old. She was very caring and did the procedure without pain and we were both extremely impressed. I really appreciate her and highly recommend dr hitchins.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr Hitchins is the best Dr. I have ever been to! She makes you feel so at ease & comfortable. Been to many Dr's in my 52 years & never felt as comfortable as Dr. Hitchins made me feel!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Hitchins is very professional and really caring about your problem. She explains things at great length and makes you feel at ease with your diagnosis. Her staff is also very kind and professional. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I felt the staff was young and condescending. The doctor did not listen to what I said but took a cursory glance at what was visible and went from there. So she did not listen nor did she do a thorough exam of my skin. If you have acne or want Botox she might be ok... But if you need medical care look elsewhere for someone who is truly practicing medicine, someone who looks at the whole patient or all the skin before diagnosing.... I saw her 3 times and could have a malignant melanoma and she wouldn't have a clue.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I sure wish Dr. Hitchens would come back to Louisiana. She helped me tremendously with a bout of adult acne about 11 years ago.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

Dr. Hitchins is a wonderful Dermatologist. The first time I had an appt. with her she made me feel like it was my 10 time. She and her staff are so sweet. She takes her time with you and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

My visit with Dr. Hitchens was wonderful. She is warm, caring and very understanding. She is very professional. Her staff and is warm and polite the office is nice and clean. I have recommended her to several friends and look forward to visiting her again.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Lisa D. Hitchins's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cypress, TX