Ratings for Dr. John M. Rees

I was looking for a physician close to home as my last 2 children came very quickly & my GYN was not doing OB any more. Dr. Rees came in screaming like a maniac that his insurance rates were going up and I would be "d@#$ lucky" if he was there to deliver my baby! I should have run screaming from that office, but I didn't as I work for doctors myself. He never was on time, barely spoke to me and the final straw was when he told me that I "flunked" the 2-hour blood glucose test. When I took the longer test, he didn't call me about potential diabetes--he had a DIABETIC NURSE call, who said that she did NOT see anything akin to diabetes on my test results! I went to my family doctor & nurse, and both agreed that there was NO PRENATAL DIABETES on my results! Switched to the nurse/midwife for the rest of my care and she wanted me to take Paxil 2 weeks before my baby was due (history of post-partum depression)! My GYN told me not to because "risks to unborn infants were unknown."

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Rees has been with the Grays Harbor Women's Clinic for 21 years and has an excellent staff. His partners include Dr. John Eiland, nurse mid-wives Lynne Schmidtke & Kay Zlockie and the newest addition to the group, Dr. Brenda Davies. Excellent patient care and they offer the latest in women's healthcare.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

Dr. John M. Rees's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal