Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Delaney

Jennifer DeLaney is the most caring and knowledgeable MD I have ever gone to. She is always available to her pts. She listens to me and offers suggestions to improve my health. She does not just tell me I am doing "fine," she actually tells me things like "you need to lose weight, or eat a more varied diet, or keep track of your blood pressure." Yes, she is a personal physician and does not accept insurance, but that does not mean she does not care. She could not care more about her patients, and the service that she and her office staff deliver is exceptional. As a member of the medical profession, I have known many doctors, and Dr. DeLaney is a keeper. By the way, I am not rich.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

This Doctor seems to be under the impression that only people with money deserve good medical care. This Doctor does not accept medical insurance. To recieve her exclusive service a large membership fee is charged and then you are put on a wait list. This doctor has only a wallet to worry about apparently. This review is just one persons opinion that has become rather tired of people like this in the medical profession. This is an opinion only.

Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Jennifer A. Delaney's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1997)