Dr. Maher Obeid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maher Obeid

I’ve always been fan of this doctor but this past week I saw him in a different light. He’s so passionate about his practice that he came back early after his surgery to serve his patients. It really shows what type of doctor he is. If you’re looking for a caring, skillful chiropractor look no further!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Dr. Obeid is an extremely gifted chiropractor who listens to your problems. He is focussed on correcting the source of the pain and has helped me tremendously in the last 5 months.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Been to a few chiropractors - Dr. Obeid is the best. From his diagnosis, a healing plan, and adjustments, I've never been happier. He's caring, and I never feel like I have to wait, unlike walk-in clinics. Will continue to recommend friends and family to him and his office.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

He’s excellent at what he does. Very thorough with his explanations and gave me a full understanding of my issue.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

I happened to select Dr. Maher Obeid based on his office website and reviews and have not been disappointed in the early stages of my treatment. He is friendly, very knowledgeable and took the time to review and carefully explain my condition and proposed treatment. Also facility and staff are very welcoming. I am Confident in my recovery program, as my early treatment results have done much to relieve my pain.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

What a relaxing and comforting experience. The Healing Path's Team is incredible and Dr. Maher is working through my difficult diagnosis with positivity and knowledge. I high recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

My family and I have been attending the office and seeing Dr. Maher for years. He takes care of our health and keeps us in the best of shape! Thank you Dr. Maher!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Sweetest and most comforting smile. Gives you hope when no other doctor can! He takes the time to explain everything to you and delivers the best treatment. If you need a chiropractor look no further.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Incredible, amazing, punctual, polite, and I can keep going on and on. By far the best chiropractor I have ever seen. Loves what he does and it shows in the way that he talks to patients. Definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

A wonderful doctor with great bedside manner. He has helped me with my carpal tunnel on my wrist and I feel great.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018