Dr. Maher Obeid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maher Obeid

I happened to select Dr. Maher Obeid based on his office website and reviews and have not been disappointed in the early stages of my treatment. He is friendly, very knowledgeable and took the time to review and carefully explain my condition and proposed treatment. Also facility and staff are very welcoming. I am Confident in my recovery program, as my early treatment results have done much to relieve my pain.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

What a relaxing and comforting experience. The Healing Path's Team is incredible and Dr. Maher is working through my difficult diagnosis with positivity and knowledge. I high recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

My family and I have been attending the office and seeing Dr. Maher for years. He takes care of our health and keeps us in the best of shape! Thank you Dr. Maher!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Sweetest and most comforting smile. Gives you hope when no other doctor can! He takes the time to explain everything to you and delivers the best treatment. If you need a chiropractor look no further.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Incredible, amazing, punctual, polite, and I can keep going on and on. By far the best chiropractor I have ever seen. Loves what he does and it shows in the way that he talks to patients. Definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

A wonderful doctor with great bedside manner. He has helped me with my carpal tunnel on my wrist and I feel great.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Maher and The Healing Path for over 10-years and we would not go anywhere else. He and his team make us feel welcome and provide us the best of care on each and every visit!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dr. Maher correctly diagnosed my meniscus tear and started my appropriate physiotherapy before I even had my Ultrasound from my MD. I feel much better and am ready for golf again!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Gorgeous office and great patient care. Dr. Obeid is a caring professional and truly passionate about chiropractic care. He has changed my life! I was bed ridden with multiple herniated discs and after decompression therapy I can walk again pain free.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Can’t say enough positive things about this doctor and his team. Just like others said on here, he’s caring, professional and extremely accommodating. He even gave me his direct cell number because I was in so much pain when I first started seeing him to contact him directly if I needed anything over the weekend! Definitely recommended!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018