Dr. Maher Obeid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maher Obeid

Dr. Maher correctly diagnosed my meniscus tear and started my appropriate physiotherapy before I even had my Ultrasound from my MD. I feel much better and am ready for golf again!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Gorgeous office and great patient care. Dr. Obeid is a caring professional and truly passionate about chiropractic care. He has changed my life! I was bed ridden with multiple herniated discs and after decompression therapy I can walk again pain free.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Can’t say enough positive things about this doctor and his team. Just like others said on here, he’s caring, professional and extremely accommodating. He even gave me his direct cell number because I was in so much pain when I first started seeing him to contact him directly if I needed anything over the weekend! Definitely recommended!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Obeid is very professional and caring. He uses manual adjustments and is very good at what he does. My family has been seeing him for 11 years and are in excellent health. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Sweetest man with a great heart. If you want someone to give you the best chiropractic care and listen to you he’s the one to see!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Can’t say enough good things about this doctor and his staff. They are a full wellness facility for anyone looking to be and stay well! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Knowledgeable chiropractor with a great heart. Takes the time to listen and offers multiple options for care. I was at his office last week for the first time in a lot of pain and he made me feel so much better after the first visit. He actually called me at home to check up on me the next day to see how I was doing! I have never had a doctor do that ever!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Amazing doctor with great adjusting abilities. Very beautiful office and so impressed with the team

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Punctual and accommodating. I was in excruciating pain and his office was able to squeeze me in to be seen that morning. Dr. Maher assessed my spine and was able o provide treatment and relief right away. Thank You.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Long time patient, always accommodating and always on time. Not to mention supports lots of local charities and our kids soccer team. Thank you Dr. Maher!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017