Dr. Maher Obeid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maher Obeid

Never felt better than I do now. He got rid of my pain and gave me my life back. Beyond thankful, God bless!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Kind, caring and extremely personable. He’s a very easy chiropractor to talk to and doesn’t push care on you. He goes through your report and gives you a prescription of what you need and options to do whatever you want and he’ll support you. Go see him and don’t waste your time anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Been to lots of chiropractors in the past and he’s by far the best. This guy came and met me on his day off to get me through the holidays because of my back pain. Never met a doctor that would do that!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Genuine, friendly and sincere. This guy is to the point and spends the time to make sure you understand everything. Definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

Started seeing Dr. Obeid two months ago, since then my back pain is gone, my leg was tingling and now that’s gone, I’m able to bend over and carry my kids and I feel better than ever. I now brought in my husband and kids to see him. He’s awesome!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Best chiro around, wouldn’t go anywhere else! Definitely recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

I’ve always been fan of this doctor but this past week I saw him in a different light. He’s so passionate about his practice that he came back early after his surgery to serve his patients. It really shows what type of doctor he is. If you’re looking for a caring, skillful chiropractor look no further!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Dr. Obeid is an extremely gifted chiropractor who listens to your problems. He is focussed on correcting the source of the pain and has helped me tremendously in the last 5 months.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Been to a few chiropractors - Dr. Obeid is the best. From his diagnosis, a healing plan, and adjustments, I've never been happier. He's caring, and I never feel like I have to wait, unlike walk-in clinics. Will continue to recommend friends and family to him and his office.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

He’s excellent at what he does. Very thorough with his explanations and gave me a full understanding of my issue.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018