Dr. Maher Obeid

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Maher Obeid

Sweetest man with a great heart. If you want someone to give you the best chiropractic care and listen to you he’s the one to see!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Can’t say enough good things about this doctor and his staff. They are a full wellness facility for anyone looking to be and stay well! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Knowledgeable chiropractor with a great heart. Takes the time to listen and offers multiple options for care. I was at his office last week for the first time in a lot of pain and he made me feel so much better after the first visit. He actually called me at home to check up on me the next day to see how I was doing! I have never had a doctor do that ever!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Amazing doctor with great adjusting abilities. Very beautiful office and so impressed with the team

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Punctual and accommodating. I was in excruciating pain and his office was able to squeeze me in to be seen that morning. Dr. Maher assessed my spine and was able o provide treatment and relief right away. Thank You.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Long time patient, always accommodating and always on time. Not to mention supports lots of local charities and our kids soccer team. Thank you Dr. Maher!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

He’s awesome! Not sure what else to say. I’ve been a patient of his for years. He built an incredible team at his office The Healing Path and runs it beautifully. From the front desk, to the massage therapists to the naturopath and physiotherapy, Dr. Maher and his team are incredible!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Was referred to him after trying lots of other chiropractors that did spinal decompression. His program was far superior with incredible results. He was able to give me my life back and I have never looked back!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Was referred to him for a second opinion by my cousin that sees him regularly. I live far from his office and can't go to him for regular treatment. Nevertheless, knowing that, he still took the time to review my MRI, and refer me to the right chiropractor in my area. I wish I could move to Burlington just to go to his office, class act!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

He's super punctual and never lets you await for no reason. His adjustments are gentle and effective. Can't say enough good things about this guy. If you need a chiropractor don't look anywhere else!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017