Ratings for Dr. Maher Obeid

Great Chiropractor and great personable, casual approach with clients

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Maher is genuine and gentle in his care. Tells you what is realistic to expect in terms of results and not promise you things he can't deliver on. Highly recommended of course just like the other reviews here!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Fabulous Chiropractor. Treated me with respect and I feel very confident in his care giving. A very professional doctor indeed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I've seen Dr. Maher for years and will continue for many more. He's geniune and caring, and never leaves you stranded if you're in pain. He came in on a Sunday just so I don't stay in discomfort. Truly first class.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Very thorough examination and gentle adjustments. He is a great listener and genuinely cares for his patients. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Just got introduced to this Chiropractor today. Loved the service, treatment and comfort. I agree with the people recommending him, I'll be back over and over, amazing service!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Absolutely the best! Makes you feel so comfortable and welcome. Adjustments feel amazing and makes you feel relaxed so you don't tense up during them. Definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Magician! This guy knows his stuff. I walked in two weeks ago and gave him all my symptoms and told him that no one knows what's the cause. He looks at me and gives me the diagnosis in two seconds and pulls up a website for me to read all about it. Two sessions later, pain is gone! Highly recommend this guy for honest and intelligent work, amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Excellent chiropractor, amazing bed side manner and always on time. Dr. Maher is flexible with appointment times and never turns you away if you're late, which unfortunately I am sometimes coming for Toronto. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Maher has been my chiropractor for 6 years. I seem him once a week to stay feeling healthy. He's caring and genuine and provides awesome care. Anyone looking for a chiropractor should look him up!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016