Ratings for Dr. Tamara L. Hoffman

Dr. Hoffman is extremely knowledgable and very compassionate. I'm so fortunate to have found her! She goes above and beyond, as does her wonderful staff! Dr. Hoffman takes her time with her patients and really gets to know them, which is very beneficial to their health. There are very few physicians tha really take the time to care and Dr. Hoffman is in this very dwindling category. I cannot say enough about her in such few words. To sum it it up, she is wonderful! I wish everyone could be a lucky as I and have such a terrific doctor! I'm so glad I changed physicians and ended up being her patient.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Hoffman is an amazing, highly knowledgeable, compassionate physician, and I feel very lucky to have found her. She takes her time with you to listen to your concerns, whether they're physical or emotional. She speaks to you like you're a human being, and respects your input with an understanding that it is YOUR body. I could not ask for a better doctor. Every single one of her staff go above and beyond to make you feel like a valued patient, never just a number. The exam room, offices, and waiting room are spacious, and always very clean and comfortable. The wait time is never long. I would most highly recommend Dr. Hoffman to anyone, and in fact, my entire family goes to her with confidence. We've never had a problem and she always knows her stuff. Five star rating all across the board!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I am very grateful to have Dr. Hoffman as my physician. She takes her time and is willing to listen to my concerns and works closely with my health instead of wanting to just prescribe medications. This kind of physician/patient relationship is very important to me.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. Hoffman is an excellent doctor who cares about her patients. She takes the time to sit down and explain everything to you and does not rush you out the door. She has great empathy and seems to care about you as a person not just a patient. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Tamara L. Hoffman's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

• Blue Cross Of California