Dr. Marc Shenouda

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marc Shenouda

Dr Shenouda est un chirurgien très doué. Quand mon dentiste m'a référé chez Dr Shenouda, il m'a dit que j'allais être entre de bonnes mains et ce fut le cas. Tous les travaux que j'ai eu (extraction, greffe osseuse, implants) se sont passées comme prévu et je recommande Dr Shenouda fortement.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Dr. Shenouda is great with patients. He helps put you at ease during a stressful time. answers all your questions, and shows concern for your overall well being. I would definitely recommend him for any procedures.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Working for Dr Shenouda is great. He is an amazing surgeon/employer. He always has time for an extra question. He will always be open to new ideas and keep a very close eye on everything. He makes sure that all his patients are well taken care from the moment he calls to his final follow up. I've recommended him to all my family with no hesitation!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Shenouda is absolutely exceptional. I've had a very long and complicating experience regarding the extraction of a wisdom tooth that Dr. Shenouda so kindly inheritated. The attention and care he gives his patients is a true testament to his bed side manners. You are in good hands with him, especially if you are as uneasy as me when it comes to oral surgery, he's your guy ! Dr. Shenouda is sympathetic and will ensure you are receiving the best possible care, (with a couple of jokes to keep you smiling). Thanks to his attention and necessary due diligence I am free from discomfort, at last!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr Marc Shenouda, with the help of and his assistant Audrey, did an excellent job in pulling my problem tooth 36. Precise explanations and suggestions for how to replace the tooth with an implant and when, very caring attitude all through the extraction process, telling me what I feel feel at every step, and all was very peaceful for me although the tooth was in "million pieces". Doctor managed to save the bone, significantly reducing the need for additional procedures (and costs). 2 days after the extraction swelling is nearly gone, I feel good and most of all very relieved. Highly recommend to anyone. Will be back to get my implant. Another thing to mention, Doctor and his Assistant were very available and right there, so the process took a short time and no waiting was involved.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

An amazing doctor. Staff is highly professional. Everyone makes you feel at ease. Dr. Shanouda us one of a kind.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I had a very complex procedure of extraction, bone graft et implant posing the same day for my upper jaw. Dr. Shenouda is a very talented oral surgeon. On top of that extremely human and professional. I was advised by my dentist to take a week off after my surgery, which I did. Finally the next day, I was top shape. Amazing, talented and makes you feel so comfortable. I could say it was very relaxing experience against all odds. Highly recommend this Dr!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Shenouda was excellent. Very professional, very knowledgable, made the extraction of all four of my wisdom teeth extremely easy. I was initially very scared of the procedure, but Dr. Shenouda made it a very good experience. I am very happy with my decision to get all four teeth taken out at once and also in trusting Dr. Shenouda. I had no complications or issues. I wish that more doctors would be like him! I would definitely recommend him to everyone, especially people who are nervous/scared to undergo dental surgery!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Extracted my 4 wisdom teeth like a pro. No pain, no swelling, no bruising. Staff was very friendly and competent. Thanks to my dentist for recommending him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr Marc Shenouda was absolutely amazing! I was a nervous wreck about having my 4 wisdom teeth extracted. From the first consultation, he put me at ease, answered my question and gained my confidence. On the day in question, I had an IV inserted by a competent, friendly nurse. The extraction went great, I didn't feel a thing! My recovery also went well, with very minimal pain, no swelling and no bruising. I would highly recommend this oral surgeon! Thanks again, from the nervous nurse!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr. Marc Shenouda's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Marc Shenouda received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Université de Montréal in 2004 and went on to pursue a multidisciplinary residency at the Montreal General Hospital in 2005. Dr. Shenouda then completed his graduate training in the specialty program of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at McGill University in 2009. In addition to practicing Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dr. Shenouda is an active member of the attending staff of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department of the McGill University Health Center. He is an assistant Professor in his specialty within the Faculty of Dentistry at McGill University and holds an active role in clinical teaching. Furthermore, Dr. Shenouda has held the position as Associate Director of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department at MUHC for over five years, and continues to be involved with administrative responsibilities in the Graduate Oral Surgery training program. Dr Marc Shenouda is a fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and an active member of the Canadian and American associations of specialists in oral and maxillofacial surgery (CAOMS and AAOMS). He is also a member of the international Team for Implantology (ITI).

• French
  • English

• Universite de Montreal (Grad. 2004)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2009)

• Dental implant surgery