Ratings for Dr. B. Suresh Baliga

Waited two hours to see the Doctor today and I was on time. Crazy!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Very unprofessional. no patience at all.I don't see how she made it this far.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Two words unprofessional and uncaring. Go to another doctor if you can. The appointment means nothing here. Even you arrive 30 mins earlier, you won't be able to meet the doc on time. You probably needs to wait 1 hour from your appointment time. Also he rushes patients out like talk to you less than 5 mins. If you have any question, google will be a better helper.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I am gone as soon as I find another Dr. I came to him after dr august retired. He is spread to thin, also I don't care to wait in an overcrowded room along with his wife's patients that are sick

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

VERY unprofessional staff. Rude and uncaring. Be prepared to wait two to three hours before seeing the doctor. Has you coming back every two to three weeks and you wait again. When asked about the wait time, says all doctors overbook because they have no shows. No answer cocerning patients time. I asked for my records be sent to another doctor. They told me it would be done in one or two days. Ten days later they still had not been sent. When I did see the doctor or nurse practitioner, they seemedto be nothing but a referral servive. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

First office visit was required to pay Co-pay before I was seen. Took 45 minutes to see doctor and he spent maybe 10 minutes with me and curt if no rude. 2nd visit for test @ Columbus office a nightmare. Arrived @ 8:00am(when office opens) and 30+ patients already waiting!! After more than an hour another patient who signed in just infront of me came over and said I should probably ask if I was, indeed, 'Logged in' as she hadn't been!...So after 3 trys, I found person to ask and after another wait, was told by a stammering and hesitating staff member that Yes, my records were misplaced but they were looking for them and it would only be a few more minutes. I had been there 1 & 1/2 hours for a 2 hour test. I told them I didn't have a few more minutes and left. From what I read here and other doctor rating sites this is 'Normal' for Drs Baliga.(Yes, He and his Wife share the same Names...only middle intial is different!)

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I found Dr. Baliga to be very condescending towards me as an active female patient. I am a distance runner, and he basically suggested that I needed to stop running if I ever hope to have children, insinuating that it somehow harms reproductive organs. I challenge the science behind this recommendation. I also challenge his assumption that all women need to have children, which he made fairly clear when I said I did not plan to have children. On another visit, he was incredibly dismissive of my career, which does not happen to be in a STEM field. As if that wasn't bad enough, I waited 3 hours to be seen that day, missing at least one other appointment in the process. His inability to be on schedule was a common occurrence.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

He really needs new staff. The receptionist who sits a sign in window is apparently his wifes receptionist and let me tell you her skills are severely lacking. She does no more or less than be rude to all patients whether his or his wifes. His receptionist is no better. No organization at all and and should you need something between appts good luck with that. They couldn't seem to care if you need to get call back. They get best award for lack of being concerned. I worked in lots of different areas of medical field and I truly don't know how these people keep their jobs. I truly feel if he and his wife would change their front office staff and actually hire staff that's not just there for a paycheck, the wait wouldn't be so bad. He is a very thourough in what he does but its the first impression when signing in that makes the patients just wanna walk out. Lastly don't think that complaining to anyone especially the drs does any good..because they see no problem.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I need a refill on test strips, and the "staff" here refuses to call it in. I can't get them to write a script and pick it up either. Very rude, and unwilling to help a diabetes patient that needs to check his blood sugar. Waiting time is ridiculous. Expect to wait 2-4 hours in the waiting room and another hour in exam room before you see the Dr. He is a nice enough guy, but CHRIST, GET A BETTER STAFF. Once you see what I mean by the dumbas$ staff, you'll wonder what is wrong with this guy that he would hire them in the first place. Like another commenter said, you're MUCH better off finding a qualified endo in Atlanta. Hell, it will probably be faster than trying to stay in town and visit here. And, once again, IDIOT STAFF.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I have seen Dr. Baliga on several occasions and he has been very concerned and interested for my well being. He has not always been on time with our appointments but that is due to the number of patients he sees and the time that he spends with them. He has not been one of those Doctors that walks in and says nothing then leaves. He spends time with you helping you yo understand your issues and what he wants to do to correct them. I am very thankful for him and his wife for the service they render!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013