Ratings for Dr. John R. Van Gurp

I have gone to this office on the recommendations of another physician. I like the doctor very much in his manner and knowledge of my needs. The staff is pleasant and courteous to me as soon as I come in the door. I have been at this office for three years and will continue to recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Staff is not friendly in the least but I suspect it is because of the doctor. On visit #1 I took my 7 year old son to him because I knew he had boys. Not kid friendly in the least and very vague and inattentive. Visit #2 for me. I had to undress and put on a gown for a mole check. It is standard procedure to have a female nurse come in with an unclothed woman - he didn't call one in. Again, he was very vague and disinterested. His brother is my dentist and is excellent but not this guy. We no longer go to his practice.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I have been going here over 10 years. The office staff is cold and some what rude. If there is one really weak link this office that is it. Office is very limited on what it takes for payment. The office runs about 30 minutes behind apptment time. The Doctor is very friendly and seems to know what he is talking about. If you can put up with the office staff the doctor is a champ and is a star in my book.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Extremely rude staff! Stuck up environment! Makes a mockery of serious skin issues! Unprofessional! I will never go back to that office!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. John R. Van Gurp's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)