Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Mesa

No education provided. Doctor was arrogant and a jerk. Terrible bedside manner! Waited in waiting room over an hour !

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Mesa came highly recommended from a family member, so I went to him for my shoulder injury. It was a pretty extensive injury, and Dr. Mesa took very good care of me from start to finish. I am still seeing him while I continue with my PT, but I will be seeing him again for the other shoulder, once this one is completely healed. I would definitely recommend him and I have!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

This doctor gave me literally 3 minutes time. Like one other reviewer here, when I asked him a question, he stood up opened the door and looked at me like..ok get this over with and had one foot out the door. Wait time was long (obviously overbooks) and he made it plain that he wants you out of there asap.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

This doctor is one reason that people resent many doctors. He acts like if he gives you 3 minutes in the examining room, that he has taken too much time with you. I will never go back and do yourself a favor and skip this guy. Waited and hour and fifteen minutes after my appointment time and he gave me the bum rush. Tried to ask him a qustion and he gotup, opened the door and acted like he could not wait to get to the next patient to get more of that money! I tell you, he literally gave me 3 minutes at the most!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Mesa's for several years. I had injured my knee to the point I could not walk without unbearable pain. Dr. Mesa was very kind and compassionate. I ended up with several surgeries all of which I was very comfortable with what he was doing, I trust Dr. Mesa which after some experiences with other doctors was difficult. He has always explained what he is doing, what we are trying to do and what long term goals are for a knee that is just a mess. I can call his office and speak to his secretary Nancy and never feel as if I am being a burden. Dr. Mesa knows what he is doing, and most important takes the time at each appointment, you never feel rushed and feel comfortable with what path he has chosen for your condition. I definitly would recomend Dr. Mesa for any knee issues you may be having. I know you will feel at ease after he examines you and works out a plan for your condition. I am very confident in refering Dr Mesa for Orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. Joseph J. Mesa's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE