Ratings for Dr. Nancy R. Ekelman

Dr. Ekelman and her staff are phenomenal! From the first phone call where I was greeted beyond kindly by her receptionist, to the procedure, and after care my experience was amazing. Dr. Ekelman's gentle manner in accommodating my nervousness regarding the procedure was an added bonus to an already tremendous experience in care and service! The procedure was beyond a success!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Dr. Ekelman and team were incredible! The atmosphere is warm and friendly, and you are immediately at ease. Dr. Ekelman is thorough, thoughtful and takes the terror out of dental work. My teeth and gums are back to healthy thanks to her!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I saw Dr. Ekelman for several years for periodontal maintenance. I thought she was pretty good and most importantly, had an excellent chair-side manner. She was kind, caring and concerned. I left the practice because I really did not like the hygienist. She refused to use topical novocaine to do cleanings and hummed during most of the cleanings, which I found extremely annoying. I probably should have spoken to Dr. Ekelman about the situation, but it can be hard to do. So I just left and went to a different practice with a hygienist who does not hum and uses topical novocaine for cleanings. They are so much more pleasant that way!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Ekelman. Thanks to her expert care and advice my teeth are much healthier. She is the doctor for both myself and my husband. She is honest, very knowledgeable and always available to answer questions. Her staff is lovely as is Dr. Ekelman!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Ekelman is an incredibly kind and skilled periodontist. She is extremely knowledgeable and always takes the time to ensure that I am comfortable and have all of my questions answered before beginning a procedure. Her staff is always friendly and accommodating and all work to ensure that my experience is as pleasant as possible. Could not recommend highly enough.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Ekelman is a kind and caring periodontist. She just put in two implants for me and did a fabulous job. I also had two implants put in by her around 1996 and they are still doing good.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Excellent periodontist. Honest, reasonable fees, good location. I recommend her to all of my friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Ekelman is amazing!!!! So kind and caring. Painless experience. I recommend her without any reservations. Her staff is lovely.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Expensive and painful

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr.Ekelman is an excellent and warm periodontist. I have a severe dental phobia and she made me feel very relaxed and comfortable in the dental chair. She has an outstanding chairside manner. I recommend Dr.E very highly !

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Nancy R. Ekelman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Private practice specializing in Periodontics and Implantology Adjunct Associate Professor of Dental Hygiene at CUNY (New York City College of Technology