Ratings for Dr. Sonya Lacoursiere

What an amazing Doctor. First she is extremely competent but also professional and helpful. My daughter had her teeth done with her a few years ago and removed her braces almost two years ago. She has a wire behind her lower teeth like all kids that had braces. This wire has to be removed for an MRI. Well Doctor lacoursiere removed it made another mold took it to the lab herself on the way home because we needed to have it for the next day! Got it on time the next day and reinstalled it for my daughter for free!! 2 appointments and I never waited in all the years we have dealt with her more than a few minutes. Btw we got the appointment the same day we called!!! Thank you doc you are amazing.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I went to Dr. Lacoursière with my 3 kids. They all have beautiful smiles and she's very professionnal and knowlegeable. I went to her office for a total of 7 years and never had to wait for more than 15 minutes. She always took the time to explain everything and all the staff is very nice. THANK YOU Dr. Lacoursière for your great work!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Do not go to her. She is never, never on time. I'm talking on average 40 minutes. Even the 1st appointment in the morning! Never apologizes too ! Horrible customer service

Submitted June 7, 2017

Je suis très satisfaite du sourire que Dr.Lacoursière m'a donné! Elle donne des explications claires et ça parait qu'elle a beaucoup d'expérience! Le staff est toujours très acceuillant et agréable. Certains disent qu'ils ont peur du dentiste mais je vous guarantie que vous n'aurez pas peur d'elle! ;)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

J'ai été cliente de Dre. Lacoursière de 1993 à 1999 et malgré que le temps fut très long car j'étais un cas complexe, j'ai encore de bons souvenirs de mes visites chez-elle. Elle a réussit à faire des miracles avec ma dentition et même après tout ce temps, j'ai toujours de bons commentaires sur mon sourire! Elle est très friendly, gentille et efficace. Elle a le tour avec les ados. J'ai maintenant 38 ans et Dr. Lacoursière a contribué à rendre ma vie meilleure! Ce n'était pas juste esthétique! Sans elle, j'aurais perdu mes dents depuis longtemps!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Sonia Lacoursiere is a fantasic Dr. She is amazing, patient and very knowlegable. I will never forget her, because she has simply changed my life by making me smile every day since the day I removed my braces. It has already been 3 years that I removed them, and thanks to her and her amazing staff, my life has changed. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Love love love it here. Came highly recommended by our dentist who used her for his child. Might be a bit out of the way for us, but very worth it. Funny, helpful, professional (while still being super personable) staff. ***** Two big thumbs up!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Amazing Doctor! I now have an amazing smile thanks to her. Very knowledgeable and always answers my questions. Most of my friends have had their braces for a long time, but my treatment with her was fast. Thank you for giving me an amazing smile! :D

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Before I met Dr. Lacoursière I was super shy to smile with my teeth. She is very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns throughout my treatment. Her staff treats us like we are family! Some of my friends had treatments that lasted for many years with other orthodontists, but all of my friends that were treated by Dr.Lacoursière, including myself, had a very efficiant process and wonderful results. Thank you Dr.Lacoursière for making me smile everyday!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Never availble. Even if you reserve one month in advance, you will still get the worst possible appointment. Not to mention that she doesn't work on weekends and on fridays and frequently takes weeks off.

Submitted November 20, 2014