Ratings for Dr. Sonya Lacoursiere

The staff at the desk are rude and full of attitude. I think they all forgot that this is a service and we are paying top dollars to get our kid's teeth fixed!! The appointment booking is tough and they are not flexible or understanding that you may not want your child to miss school every 4 to 6 weeks!!!!! Since her main clientele are kids in school maybe she should adjust her schedule. and not call to cancel appointments then make you take an appointment that is not at all convenient with the threat that you will not get another for a while!! If I knew it would be like this I would have taken my daughter to another doctor!!! She's good but not worth this frustration. They also made a mistake on the time of an appointment which I had the proof that I came at the right time and I was reprimanded by the staff!! Even though I was in thee right and had proof!!

Submitted March 27, 2017

J'ai été cliente de Dre. Lacoursière de 1993 à 1999 et malgré que le temps fut très long car j'étais un cas complexe, j'ai encore de bons souvenirs de mes visites chez-elle. Elle a réussit à faire des miracles avec ma dentition et même après tout ce temps, j'ai toujours de bons commentaires sur mon sourire! Elle est très friendly, gentille et efficace. Elle a le tour avec les ados. J'ai maintenant 38 ans et Dr. Lacoursière a contribué à rendre ma vie meilleure! Ce n'était pas juste esthétique! Sans elle, j'aurais perdu mes dents depuis longtemps!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Sonia Lacoursiere is a fantasic Dr. She is amazing, patient and very knowlegable. I will never forget her, because she has simply changed my life by making me smile every day since the day I removed my braces. It has already been 3 years that I removed them, and thanks to her and her amazing staff, my life has changed. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Love love love it here. Came highly recommended by our dentist who used her for his child. Might be a bit out of the way for us, but very worth it. Funny, helpful, professional (while still being super personable) staff. ***** Two big thumbs up!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Amazing Doctor! I now have an amazing smile thanks to her. Very knowledgeable and always answers my questions. Most of my friends have had their braces for a long time, but my treatment with her was fast. Thank you for giving me an amazing smile! :D

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Before I met Dr. Lacoursière I was super shy to smile with my teeth. She is very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns throughout my treatment. Her staff treats us like we are family! Some of my friends had treatments that lasted for many years with other orthodontists, but all of my friends that were treated by Dr.Lacoursière, including myself, had a very efficiant process and wonderful results. Thank you Dr.Lacoursière for making me smile everyday!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Never availble. Even if you reserve one month in advance, you will still get the worst possible appointment. Not to mention that she doesn't work on weekends and on fridays and frequently takes weeks off.

Submitted November 20, 2014

Dre Lacoursière is an amazing doctor, I'm glad I went through 3 years of my life with her and her staff, slowly fixing my teeth into place. I am now on my way to becoming a model, and very proud to be able to smile all the time

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Maintenant, ça fait à peu près deux ans que je suis avec Dr. Lacoursière et elle est merveilleuse! Elle est très gentille!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

The way they deal with their patients is so professional and carring. I'm so happy to be with them!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012