Ratings for Dr. Sonya Lacoursiere

Sonia Lacoursiere is a fantasic Dr. She is amazing, patient and very knowlegable. I will never forget her, because she has simply changed my life by making me smile every day since the day I removed my braces. It has already been 3 years that I removed them, and thanks to her and her amazing staff, my life has changed. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Love love love it here. Came highly recommended by our dentist who used her for his child. Might be a bit out of the way for us, but very worth it. Funny, helpful, professional (while still being super personable) staff. ***** Two big thumbs up!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Amazing Doctor! I now have an amazing smile thanks to her. Very knowledgeable and always answers my questions. Most of my friends have had their braces for a long time, but my treatment with her was fast. Thank you for giving me an amazing smile! :D

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Before I met Dr. Lacoursière I was super shy to smile with my teeth. She is very knowledgeable and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns throughout my treatment. Her staff treats us like we are family! Some of my friends had treatments that lasted for many years with other orthodontists, but all of my friends that were treated by Dr.Lacoursière, including myself, had a very efficiant process and wonderful results. Thank you Dr.Lacoursière for making me smile everyday!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Never availble. Even if you reserve one month in advance, you will still get the worst possible appointment. Not to mention that she doesn't work on weekends and on fridays and frequently takes weeks off.

Submitted November 20, 2014

Dre Lacoursière is an amazing doctor, I'm glad I went through 3 years of my life with her and her staff, slowly fixing my teeth into place. I am now on my way to becoming a model, and very proud to be able to smile all the time

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Maintenant, ça fait à peu près deux ans que je suis avec Dr. Lacoursière et elle est merveilleuse! Elle est très gentille!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

The way they deal with their patients is so professional and carring. I'm so happy to be with them!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

I absolutely love her. My dd has been seeing her for almost 1 year. She explained the procedure that needed to be done to my dd and then me. she always has a smile as do all of the staff. it is a fantastic and pleasant office. one that doesn't make you nervous to go into. she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

J'ai ete une patiente du Dre Lalcoursiere en 1996-1999. J'ai de tres bons soouvenirs de mes rendez-vous mensuels et presque 15 ans plus tard, j'ai toujours de belles dents droites! Mes parents ont fait un merveilleux investissement!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010