Ratings for Dr. Lee M. Palmer

The absolute worst. His practice is not up to osha standards from what I have seen.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

A great dentist. I moved to franklin 3 years ago and Dr Palmer replaced a cap for me. I then moved to Huntsville Alabama and visited a dentist there. The dentist asked who had performed the work on my cap and said it was excellent work. I have since moved back to franklin and continue to visit dr palmer

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

He is an awful dentist no organization and a liar he told me I needed treatment I went to two other Dentist for other opinions I did not need anything that he told me I needed . He is a scam he even billed my insurance for work not done

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have not lived in the Nashville area for almost three years. The office of Lee Palmer absolutely will not stop calling me despite my many clear and unambigious (and lately, profanity-laden) instructions to stop it. It is because of this unending harrassment that I am now taking time out of my day to leave negative reviews everywhere I possibly can find to do so. Years ago I *was* a patient and only had one appointment before I decided to get away from him as quickly as possible. He and his staff tried to strongarm me into more visits for unneeded dental appliances and services. He informed me that my teeth showed signs of grinding, and that I would need a mouth guard. No dentist before or after him agreed. He also informed that I "needed" teeth whitening. I didn't ask for these services, I turned them down when he offered them, and yet his staff went ahead and scheduled appointments (two appointments on two different dates, shameless!) for me anyway, handing me reminder cards as I was leaving! Unbelievable! It is my opinion that Palmer takes advantage of living in the wealthiest county in Tennessee by pumping people (and their insurance companies) for as many services as possible, whether they are needed or not.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have superb dental assistance from Dr Palmer from my first visit with a fractured tooth three years ago right up to the present. His assistants are among the best I have known anywhere, and it is always a pleasure (yes- I am talking about a dentist!) to visit his office. My wife and son-in-law have had similar positive experiences.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I was given very poor advice, according the dentist who had to repair the work previously done at this place.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Palmers staff is simply amazing! They know what they are talking about and also how to do things correctly and with a confidence that puts you at ease. The Doctor is very helpful in explaining why you need certain things and whats going on. The office is beautiful. I will for sure stay here. This office is simply amazing!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Palmer is amazing! I went to Dr. Missy down the street previously and she caused me so much pain. Dr. Palmer has fixed the problems- I would recommend him to anyone. Amanda is also amazing- very nice and professional. She takes the time to explain everything to you and gets to know the best way to treat you.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

I was in Dr Palmers office 10/14/10 and I thought the staff was awesome! The girls at the front desk were very nice and made me feel welcome. I had a very nice conversation with both. I had my teeth cleaned by Amanda and she was such a sweetheart(I am a coward and she took the time to explain what she was doing). A girl named Heather was helping Amanda, she was very nice and reassuring. I had a great visit with no complaints.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010