Ratings for Dr. R. Pepper Murray

My experience with Dr. pepper Murray has been fantastic. He explains everything on X-rays and MRI's. I also appreciate his handouts at the end of his explanations so you can remember what he said in the intitials visits. He seems caring and attentive. He came in before surgery and reassured me I was in good hands. I think he goes above and beyond! I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a knowledgable surgeon. Well done!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Do NOT go to this Doctor. I was 24yrs and he left me PERMINANTLY disabled! He did a simple Knee Scope. He Messed up by accident and didn't care! I had 3 small children and they had a mom for YEARS on ALL day PAIN medication, because he cut the major nerve going from my knee to my ankle. I had to have 3 separate surgeries (by another surgeon) to fix the damage that Dr. Murray caused. He never helped with any of the bills from his mistake. 11 years later, 1/2 of my leg is completely NUMB and I have to be on pain meds everyday, muscle relaxers also. Because this was a NERVE damage, I suffer from Fibromyalgia. The saddest part is my kids had to pay the price for the mistake this doctor overlooked. You don't want a doctor that doesn't look out for your needs!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Murray is an amazing physician. I fought several months of scar tissue in my knee and he never gave up on finding a way to give me back my life at 40. My ACLR was done magnificently, and when I woke up from surgery he knew right away I was having a panic attack; which needed to be treated immediatly or it could turn into a permenant problem. Before and after surgery my knee developed a vast amount of scar tissue and eventually had fixed knee contracture. After serious contemplation he did a capsulotomy;plus,I went to a different PT who worked on extension, and had to wear a dynasplint at night. He doesn't talk much, but sometimes less is more. He cares about his patients more than they really realize. Thanks to him I can walk again... Thank you

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Murray for nearly 15 years now. At first he was excellent, but this year when I returned after ungoing knee problems with both knees, he is just not as concerned. He know has an assistant and both of them just didn't seem to listen to my concerns. I am know searching for a new doctor as I just don't feel like Dr. Murray is meeding my needs.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Extremely professional - I have had a few operations done, and a few broken bones heeled from Dr. Murray.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. R. Pepper Murray's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company