Ratings for Dr. Howard E. Wilson

We visited this doctor for an initial consultation for a PCP. All he did was take my blood pressure, which he had to do twice! His nurse had already taken my BP. He also made a list of my medications. I have a serious condition and have had several surgeries, but he did not think to ask to look at my colostomy! He felt my ankles without asking me. I gave him a prepared folder of medical notes related to my medical history which he looked through hurriedly but it was as if it was of minor importance. Finally he told me he would get back to me at a later date about a referral. We shook hands. The whole interview well under 15 minutes. He never called me back, and when I tried to ask his staff they never provided an answer. We felt as if the visit had been a waste of time and money. Also, now he has all this private personal medical information about my operations at his disposal which scares me.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Howard E. Wilson's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)