Ratings for Dr. Rosa M. Garcia-Jordan

Best doctor I've ever had. Listens well, takes all the time you need, explains things clearly, answers questions with compassion and understanding, has a very clear picture of who I am, treats me like a full human being (as opposed to an illness with an inconvenient person attached). In short, she's wonderful. So glad I found her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Garcia ranks among the finest doctors I have encountered. I have lived in major cities through the states and have been lucky to obtain care from the great doctors. Dr Garcia ranks among the best of them. Her knowledge of medicine is precise and complete. She is empathetic and takes time to really collaborate with her patients. She is a gifted doctor and person. Her compassion and ability to articulate medical procedures are crystal clear. I have complete faith in her advice and judgement. After an exhaustive search of the major medical complexes in Portland, I count myself among the lucky ones who have found Dr. Garcia as a physician.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I have been looking for a great doctor that treats you like a real person, not just a number. She listens and gives you personal attention.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Garcia takes time to listen. She is pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Rosa is GREAT! I love how personable she is. I felt very comfortable. As a new patient she asked about who I was (outside of a medical office) and what I did before just getting down to business. She also seemed very knowledgeable and is just a great doctor. SO GLAD I found her!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Rosa M. Garcia-Jordan's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)